The 51st State of the USA will be~~

Should Israel be our 51st State

• Total voters
well lots of them 'muslims' are protesting , whining and crying to get into the USA Sunni .

i don't know Sunni . i think that 'edrogen' got rid of lots of the secular generals and military when he staged that fake coup , about a year ago was it Sunni ??
Believe me. Nothing major happens in Turkey without military approval.

Turkey has a large pro muslim population. Much like America has a large pro Christian population. But in either country, if the religious people tried to force their country to adopt religious rule. The military would jump in and put a stop to it in a hurry. ..... :cool:

Turkey has a large pro muslim population.

99.8% Muslim.

For all practical purposes Israel is America’s 51st State. The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yet American Citizen’s did not vote for this.

What’s up?

The US could pay off a big chunk of our national debt with this money.

I think it is time for a national vote on this.

Either we bring in Israel as our 51st State and they pay their fair share or we stop the $billions in handouts.

How do you vote-?

the US gives the UN more than what we give to Israel. We pay 22% of their budget and 28% of their peacekeeping budget. If we vote on continuing aid to Israel we must also do the same for the UN. We also give billions to several Middle eastern countries why not cut them off as well.

By the way the almost 3 billion we send Israel every year would pay off the interest on the debt for a whooping 3 days every year.

US Debt Visualized: Stacked in $100 dollar bills

Last edited:
here you go Sunni . muslims are 98 - 99 percent of turkeys population Sunni -------------------------------------- --- Islam in Turkey - Wikipedia ---
And?? .... :dunno:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- well its simply information to know , mostly info for Americans that are following this thread Sunni . 'edrogen' and muslims , especially 'turkish' [since we are talking about 'turks'] muslims would love to have their 'caliphate' and power and respect back . Thats my theory on WHY many young muslims in the Superior Western world like Minnesota will leave a comfortable Western existence to travel to fight with 'islamic state / isis Sunni . ---------------------------------------- hey , it was the 'turks' that lost the last 'caliphate' wasn't it Sunni ??

hey , it was the 'turks' that lost the last 'caliphate' wasn't it Sunni ??
Nope....that was ISIS ..... :cool:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the last caliphate was lost about a century ago i think . 'attaturk' took over and did a secular turkey i think . I'm not really up on how and why the 'turks' lost but i think that 'attaturk' was not a hard line muslim and that messed up the caliphate . 'edrogen' wants a return to a muslim caliphate and the murder of Armenian Christians and other muslim delights if i am not mistaken Sunni . ----------------- more SunniMan info or comments , corrections , opinions , interpretations are welcome Sunni .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the last caliphate was lost about a century ago i think . 'attaturk' took over and did a secular turkey i think . I'm not really up on how and why the 'turks' lost but i think that 'attaturk' was not a hard line muslim and that messed up the caliphate . 'edrogen' wants a return to a muslim caliphate and the murder of Armenian Christians and other muslim delights if i am not mistaken Sunni . ----------------- more SunniMan info or comments , corrections , opinions , interpretations are welcome Sunni .
The Ottoman Empire / caliphate was dismantled after WWl

Called the "sick man of Europe" it had fought on the side of Germany during the war. When the allies proved to be victorious, the weak Ottoman empire was divided up onto several countries, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, Palestine, etc., and they became colonies of mainly Britain and France, with Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states resources controlled by the Americans.

Several years after the war, a military man, now known today as Attaturk (father of the Turks). Was a hard core secularist and hated religion. He tried to eradicate religion from what was left of the empire, mainly what we today call Turkey.
Attaturk nearly succeeded in ridding Turkey of its Islamic roots. But the people kept the religion alive. Attaturk did modernize Turkey and forced the country to adhere to being ruled by a secular european style government. ... :cool:

The Ottoman Empire / caliphate was dismantled after WWl

Called the "sick man of Europe" it had fought on the side of Germany during the war. When the allies proved to be victorious, the weak Ottoman empire was divided up onto several countries, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, Palestine, etc., and they became colonies of mainly Britain and France, with Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states resources controlled by the Americans.

Several years after the war, a military man, now known today as Attaturk (father of the Turks). Was a hard core secularist and hated religion. He tried to eradicate religion from what was left of the empire, mainly what we today call Turkey.
Attaturk nearly succeeded in ridding Turkey of its Islamic roots. But the people kept the religion alive. Attaturk did modernize Turkey and forced the country to adhere to being ruled by a secular european style government. ... :cool:

And now Erdogan wants to drag Turkey back into the 19th (or earlier) Century.

For all practical purposes Israel is America’s 51st State. The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yet American Citizen’s did not vote for this.

What’s up?

The US could pay off a big chunk of our national debt with this money.

I think it is time for a national vote on this.

Either we bring in Israel as our 51st State and they pay their fair share or we stop the $billions in handouts.

How do you vote-?

US citizens vote for it every 2 years.

Why would Israel want to be a state, and only have 2 senators? They currently have 100.

Forum List

Back