The actual law HILLARY was being accused of breaking

Timothy not interested in the ones she handed over, the ones she deleted.

Knowing that lying witch it was dirty as hell

Yeah, Republicans care about deleted emails. I still recall their collective outrage back in 2007...

White House: Millions of e-mails may be missing - CNN.com

... it sounded something like...

Hey stupid shit why don't you mention all of Jimmy Carter's emails he deleted ??????

Because I'm too busy highlighting conservative hypocrisy. Don't you know anything??

The excuses for the corrupt hag are getting tiresome

Sassy I hate to say this but the excuses people use to defend trump is out right boring also.

We have two lunatics running for president in the major party's

I remember when Bill was president all was good.

I tend to agree with you but what happened yesterday was a travesty of justice and I'm tired of the lying and the BS from the left on it. Call it what it is, complete unadulterated BS

I made up my mind yesterday I won't vote this year..

I know Hillary will win the white house

I know the democrats Will win the Senate

I know the republicans will win the house

So all is good.

But all is not good, we are witnessing corruption, tyranny and deceit at the highest level

Perhaps but if it's not checked it will progress to much worse...I have children who's futures I worry about. At some point the people have to stand and say no more

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Here it is. Might want to glance at it. It's an anti spying anti whistle blower thing . While some people think just having these emails on a server is the crime , they would be wrong .

HILLARY obviously was not gathering info as a spy. She had no intent to give out or sell the info . Plus it has to be defense information . Imagine having to prove all that in court ? No chance .

You would be wrong

Yeah, Republicans care about deleted emails. I still recall their collective outrage back in 2007...

Hey stupid shit why don't you mention all of Jimmy Carter's emails he deleted ??????

Because I'm too busy highlighting conservative hypocrisy. Don't you know anything??

Nah me thinks you are smoking a crack pipe jacking off to Hillary...

Sick fuck.

Sassy I hate to say this but the excuses people use to defend trump is out right boring also.

I tend to agree with you but what happened yesterday was a travesty of justice and I'm tired of the lying and the BS from the left on it. Call it what it is, complete unadulterated BS

So all is good.

But all is not good, we are witnessing corruption, tyranny and deceit at the highest level

Exactly.

This level of blatant corruption ....totally on your face with no shame or morals ....is unprecedented in the USA.

For how long the situation can continue like this, is anybody's guess

So all is good.

Exactly.

This level of blatant corruption ....totally on your face with no shame or morals ....is unprecedented in the USA.

For how long the situation can continue like this, is anybody's guess

We are on the same page.

How will Hillary be able to qualify to receive the necessary security clearance that she will need as president?

She's just a dopey man hating grandma. She has no business being anywhere near our nations top job.

So all is good.

Perhaps but if it's not checked it will progress to much worse...I have children who's futures I worry about. At some point the people have to stand and say no more

Your children and mine are fine, the conservatives hold sp many state legislatures they are not going anywhere ..

Its there grand kids you might have to be worried about.but I am not..

Liberals grow old and most but not all become conservatives..

Circle of life. ..

Here it is. Might want to glance at it. It's an anti spying anti whistle blower thing . While some people think just having these emails on a server is the crime , they would be wrong .

HILLARY obviously was not gathering info as a spy. She had no intent to give out or sell the info . Plus it has to be defense information . Imagine having to prove all that in court ? No chance .
The ESPIONAGE ACT, title 18, and no way did she commit espionage. Thus the reason Comey said what she did, did NOT reach that level.

The Espionage Act of 1917 is a United States federal law passed on June 15, 1917, shortly after the U.S. entry into World War I. It has been amended numerous times over the years. It was originally found in Title 50 of the U.S. Code (War) but is now found under Title 18, Crime. Specifically, it is 18 U.S.C. ch. 37 (18 U.S.C. § 792 et seq.)

Nah me thinks you are smoking a crack pipe jacking off to Hillary...

Sick fuck.

Your lack of self-awareness is noted.
thumbsup.gif

Read section "F", junior.

Ummm. Yeah . I posted section F , what's your point ?

Forum List

Back