The Air Force Screwed Up, Bigly

So everyone is in agreement that people who have been locked up in a mental ward or who have beaten their spouse should not be allowed to buy a gun, right?

I mean, you all jump on the "It aint' guns, it's mental health" bandwagon whenever there's a mass shooting.

Put your integrity where your mouth is.

Yes I believe you should not own a gun!
Just because I have laid a lot of butt hurt on your dumb ass, that doesn't rise to the level of domestic abuse.

Sorry!

No you have not, but you far left drones feel that you have.

It is very sad, but as you can see the far left hates anything not part of the far left religion!

So everyone is in agreement that people who have been locked up in a mental ward or who have beaten their spouse should not be allowed to buy a gun, right?

I mean, you all jump on the "It aint' guns, it's mental health" bandwagon whenever there's a mass shooting.

Just because I have laid a lot of butt hurt on your dumb ass, that doesn't rise to the level of domestic abuse.

Sorry!

It is very sad, but as you can see the far left hates anything not part of the far left religion!
I wish you could see how hard I laugh every time you call me a leftie.

Not only was this guy a wife beater, he was caught sneaking guns onto an Air Force base and making death threats against his superiors.

Strangely, the Air Force decided not to notify the FBI's background database about these facts. If they had, dumb shit would not have been able to buy guns.

Well, there are several things to this. First off, if you commit a crime on a base, that is considered federal property, and the base takes care of any legal matters, usually in the form of NJP (Non Judicial Punishment), or a courts martial. The only place that those crimes would have been written down is in his service record or with a courts martial board. And, because he got kicked out with a Bad Conduct Discharge (BCD), it is up to the final records place, not the command, to report that he had a BCD to the criminal database. There is a good chance that someone may have missed entering that, because of the amount of discharges every year.

I can see where the AF may have dropped the ball, but the thing I dont understand is that he had also caught a couple of civilian convictions for spouse abuse which should have automatically put him in the data base. I thought that you were entered into it each time you went to jail on intake. How come the cops missed entering his information?

What is more, is that he didn't divulge any of this information on his application, and apparently, the gun store didn't bother to do a thorough check.

Nope, there were failures on many levels in this shooting.

Sorry!

I wish you could see how hard I laugh every time you call me a leftie.

That is because you are, if you want to pretend like others you are not, then that is your choice and your lie!

But yes you sided with 80% of Obama's policies and voted/supported Hilary!

Your record is very clear!

Silly far left drone!

Not only was this guy a wife beater, he was caught sneaking guns onto an Air Force base and making death threats against his superiors.

Strangely, the Air Force decided not to notify the FBI's background database about these facts. If they had, dumb shit would not have been able to buy guns.
Yep. I smell lawsuit coming their way.

Why wasn't this guy charged in civilian court for fracturing his step son's skull and assaulting his wife? It seems strange that the Air Force would want to prosecute him for crimes that aren't covered in the UCMJ.

You can't sue the government. They have to give you permission to sue them.

Ringy dingy fuckin’ doo. Same story different mass shooting. Why would you think they would change anything?

Nidal Hasan - Wikipedia

You can't sue the government. They have to give you permission to sue them.
Someone will find a way.

Forum List

Back