The all eyes on me Trump campaign speech tonight......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
President Obama during his last few weeks in office was turned down by all the prime media outlets when he too wanted to address the american people, it was the cable news networks that covered Obama during these times....ratings you know must come before public interest. Needless to say, the master of bs, got his way tonight and was covered for 11 worthless minutes on bullshit we all saw coming, knew was coming, but they got their ratings.

Question? When will this nation, the people with brains, human beings with character and dignity, PUT THIS WHITE WORTHLESS CREATURE OF ORANGE ON IGNORE....and proceed with the funding the nation and helping people survive this madness, when?

Donald Trump literally is pissing in the face of americans. He uses us, abuses us and then without missing a beat, pockets fund raising money after tonight from the fools that will not see the forest for all the trees. His supporters should be cut from the public discard, removed and like Trump permanently placed on IGNORE.

We gave ourselves the house, lets pray Mueller wraps up this investigation soon, the house manages to move forward without Trump's intervention and the Senate grow a back bone and realize the clown king, is no more but a figure head.

ratings you know must come before public interest.

Ratings are the very definition of public interest ... no interest, no ratings.

tv-remote-control.jpg

LOL: Here's Proof Americans Are Taking The Pelosi/Schumer Address With a Grain of Salt

Townhall.com ^

We all knew Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Majority Leader Chuck Schumer's rebuttal to President Donald Trump's primetime address would be nothing but a joke. None of us really knew just how bad it would truly be though. Naturally, after watching the train wreck occur, Americans – primarily conservatives – took to Twitter to mock the duo. After all, their address was one of the most awkward addresses we've ever seen.

Live feed of Schumer and Pelosi. pic.twitter.com/ywMvOTbpBj— jon gabriel (@exjon) January 9, 2019

I’m sorry pic.twitter.com/5nGJ0kBUhS— LB (@beyondreasdoubt) January 9, 2019

It’s like open mic night at the funeral home. Erick Erickson on Twitter— Emily Zanotti (@emzanotti) January 9, 2019

we’re not mad, we’re just disappointed

your father and i are going to take turns talking to you now pic.twitter.com/vpeHCZh6Ou— Adam Weinstein (@AdamWeinstein) January 9, 2019

Chuck and Nancy look like they're selling me a reverse mortgage.— GregGutfeld (@greggutfeld) January 9, 2019

pic.twitter.com/EjHzvdT511— Cameron Gray (@Cameron_Gray) January 9, 2019

They look like the angry parents in Step Brothers pic.twitter.com/plKN2qA96s— Cabot Phillips (@cabot_phillips) January 9, 2019

Can Chuck Schumer stare down the teleprompter any harder? pic.twitter.com/qr7GEyOKMG— Katie Pavlich (@KatiePavlich) January 9, 2019

Found it ... #PresidentialAddress #TrumpAddress@SenSchumer @SpeakerPelosi ?? pic.twitter.com/15X8sStyyi— The??FOO (@PolitiBunny) January 9, 2019

Dad is so angry his eye is twitching. jon gabriel on Twitter— Beth Baumann (@eb454) January 9, 2019

And the tie for a winner is...

pic.twitter.com/TnQzTD3q3O— neontaster (@neontaster) January 9, 2019

Did you miss Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi’s response to Trump’s #PresidentialAddress?

Straight out of a horror movie... pic.twitter.com/KBvBppxnhf— ForAmerica (@ForAmerica) January 9, 2019

TOPICS: Culture/Society; Front Page News
KEYWORDS: bloggers; chuckieschumer; nancypiglosi
If all loyal FReepers would donate $5, $10

Trump had a great speech. You can tell Pelosi's shit was made even before Trump's speech. They didn't dispute a SINGLE fact Trump stated. Just saying things are not true doesn't make them not true if you can't present alternate information proving it false.

Trump knocked that one out of the water.

920x920.jpg

• Banned
LOL: Here's Proof Americans Are Taking The Pelosi/Schumer Address With a Grain of Salt

Townhall.com ^

We all knew Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Majority Leader Chuck Schumer's rebuttal to President Donald Trump's primetime address would be nothing but a joke. None of us really knew just how bad it would truly be though. Naturally, after watching the train wreck occur, Americans – primarily conservatives – took to Twitter to mock the duo. After all, their address was one of the most awkward addresses we've ever seen.

Live feed of Schumer and Pelosi. pic.twitter.com/ywMvOTbpBj— jon gabriel (@exjon) January 9, 2019

I’m sorry pic.twitter.com/5nGJ0kBUhS— LB (@beyondreasdoubt) January 9, 2019

It’s like open mic night at the funeral home. Erick Erickson on Twitter— Emily Zanotti (@emzanotti) January 9, 2019

we’re not mad, we’re just disappointed

your father and i are going to take turns talking to you now pic.twitter.com/vpeHCZh6Ou— Adam Weinstein (@AdamWeinstein) January 9, 2019

Chuck and Nancy look like they're selling me a reverse mortgage.— GregGutfeld (@greggutfeld) January 9, 2019

pic.twitter.com/EjHzvdT511— Cameron Gray (@Cameron_Gray) January 9, 2019

They look like the angry parents in Step Brothers pic.twitter.com/plKN2qA96s— Cabot Phillips (@cabot_phillips) January 9, 2019

Can Chuck Schumer stare down the teleprompter any harder? pic.twitter.com/qr7GEyOKMG— Katie Pavlich (@KatiePavlich) January 9, 2019

Found it ... #PresidentialAddress #TrumpAddress@SenSchumer @SpeakerPelosi ?? pic.twitter.com/15X8sStyyi— The??FOO (@PolitiBunny) January 9, 2019

Dad is so angry his eye is twitching. jon gabriel on Twitter— Beth Baumann (@eb454) January 9, 2019

And the tie for a winner is...

pic.twitter.com/TnQzTD3q3O— neontaster (@neontaster) January 9, 2019

Did you miss Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi’s response to Trump’s #PresidentialAddress?

Straight out of a horror movie... pic.twitter.com/KBvBppxnhf— ForAmerica (@ForAmerica) January 9, 2019

TOPICS: Culture/Society; Front Page News
KEYWORDS: bloggers; chuckieschumer; nancypiglosi
If all loyal FReepers would donate $5, $10
Two canned over rehearsed career seniors who I hope are not going to be around much longer. Number one reason I loathe democrats...to cautious to even fart

Forum List

Back