The all new and industrial strength USMB predictions thread.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
I’ll start.

1. Trump will ultimately have any and all convictions overturned on appeal.

2. Trump will win the 2024 Presiential election.

3, The SCOTUS will extend presidential immunity to criminal prosecutions under the same terms and conditions as exist already for civil liability immunity.

4, The insidious Bragg indictment against Trump will yield a reversal.

5. Brandon won’t be prosecuted even though he fucking deserves it.

6. At time point, the Democrap Party propensity to engage in lawfare will get reined in.

7. Hunter Biden will get convicted. He will serve no jail time. His play will pardon him.

1717478002641.jpeg

I’ll start.

3, The SCOTUS will extend presidential immunity to criminal prosecutions under the same terms and conditions as exist already for civil liability immunity.

6. At time point, the Democrap Party propensity to engage in lawfare will get reined in.

7. Hunter Biden will get convicted. He will serve no jail time. His play will pardon him.
Great predictions, now mine. I predict the MAGAs will squat to shit, and then fall back in it.

So who would rather be under a thumb......China or Russia?
Ill take Russia, thank you.

So who would rather be under a thumb......China or Russia?
Ill take Russia, thank you.

In the short term you have no choice .
The two will move together until the US has been neutered-- which is guaranteed through the deciding weapon -- its debt .

Expanded BRICS will initially work well to bring down the US and its alliance with the UK and Israel .

At that point I expect Israel to be effectively eliminated , hopefully not by a conventional war.
BRICS will not allow Israel to continue to act as the proxy for the US and UK .
We will see Exodus 2.0 or its equivalent .

I’ll start.

Joe WILL be throwing out pardons, but here is the fun part... unless he lists EVERY crime him and his family were involved in, the Trump administration will hunt them for sport.

Im not just talking about their corruption schemes either. Like for example, if Joe played any part in blowing that oil pipeline and he doesnt put it in the pardon, he is going down for eco-terrorism. We can find all kinds of crimes if we look, especially if we get creative with the laws like dems did with Trump.

Joe WILL be throwing out pardons, but here is the fun part... unless he lists EVERY crime him and his family were involved in, the Trump administration will hunt them for sport.

Im not just talking about their corruption schemes either. Like for example, if Joe played any part in blowing that oil pipeline and he doesnt put it in the pardon, he is going down for eco-terrorism. We can find all kinds of crimes if we look, especially if we get creative with the laws like dems did with Trump.
I anticipate that it will be very general and all inclusive pardon that he gives to his son.

Of course, that won’t cover any state crimes.

I anticipate that it will be very general and all inclusive pardon that he gives to his son.

Of course, that won’t cover any state crimes.
Im not sure that it works that way. One would assume that it requires specificity, otherwise every president would just give themselves a general pardon to cover anything they did in office, without having to admit to any of it. They all have skeletons.

Im not sure that it works that way. One would assume that it requires specificity, otherwise every president would give themselves a general pardon to cover anything they did in office, without having to admit to any of it. They all have skeletons.
As I recall, the Ford pardon for Nixon was very general.

Edit: I looked it up. It was very very general.

Yea, we need a President who takes orders from Vladimir Putin.

Vote Trump 2024.
^^^ supports using Ukraine to fight Russia down to the last Ukrainian.

Now Democrats are planning a preemptive, full scale, nuclear strike on Russia.

When it happens, mostly Democrats in big cities will be vaporized by the retaliation.

There's a reason Putin waited until fossil Biden was in office before invading.
Biden denied migs from Poland that could have helped early on. Many Ukrainians are dead because of that alone.

Biden stopped a peace deal and now 100,000s of Ukrainians are dead.

Democrats are planning a preemptive, full scale, nuclear strike on Russia for this summer. Democrats in big US cities have no clue what's about to happen to them.

Forum List

Back