🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"The Alternative" puts the brakes on bullets fired from police sidearms

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010

Aiming for a leg or shooting a weapon from a criminal's hands may be an option for cops in the movies, but real police officers are trained to shoot for the center of mass, not necessarily to kill, but to stop – although the end result can often be one and the same. "The Alternative" is designed to give officers a less lethal option in the form of a clip-on "air bag" for semiautomatic pistols that reduces the velocity of a standard round to make it less lethal.
Developed by Alternative Ballistics of Poway, California, the Alternative is designed to improve the chances of imparting a stopping force on the target without penetrating or causing lethal damage.

Based in part on feedback from law enforcement and special forces, the Alternative consists of a plastic carrier that normally sits in a belt pouch. It's designed to fit over the muzzle of a semiautomatic pistol, with installation a one-handed operation that doesn't require the officer to look away from the situation. The carrier is designed not to interfere with the pistol's sights or under-barrel rail, which may carry a torch or laser sight.

This would mean less dead people but would still leave the police a very powerful weapon at stopping a bad person. I think this is preferable over furgason or Baltimore??

So the cop sees a situation which legally warrants use of deadly force a d draws his gun.

But FIRST....he has to attached his Bozo nose device (I see they changed the color to silver instead of the original orange because cops joked about how they aren't gonna go around "Bozoing" people).

Then he shoots....knowing the first shot won't be lethal....which kinds voids the use of a gun anyway because if you don't want to kill him you DO NOT USE A GUN. That's why they have tasers and spray and batons.

What a stupid idea.
1 Another piece of kit hanging off an officer's belt. "Would you excuse me while I take a little gadget out of it's package attached to my belt and slide it over the end of my weapon?" Ya fucking right.
2 Use it once and then the second/third/forth etc rounds are fired...............and there's about a 100% chance the officer will continue to fire until they are 100% positive the person they had to shoot is immobilized.

Sir stop....or I'll use my Bozo nose device on you!!!!

I'd say there's a 100% a fucking liberal invented this. But that would mean A) Handling a gun and B) working. So I know that's not the case.

Aiming for a leg or shooting a weapon from a criminal's hands may be an option for cops in the movies, but real police officers are trained to shoot for the center of mass, not necessarily to kill, but to stop – although the end result can often be one and the same. "The Alternative" is designed to give officers a less lethal option in the form of a clip-on "air bag" for semiautomatic pistols that reduces the velocity of a standard round to make it less lethal.
Developed by Alternative Ballistics of Poway, California, the Alternative is designed to improve the chances of imparting a stopping force on the target without penetrating or causing lethal damage.

Based in part on feedback from law enforcement and special forces, the Alternative consists of a plastic carrier that normally sits in a belt pouch. It's designed to fit over the muzzle of a semiautomatic pistol, with installation a one-handed operation that doesn't require the officer to look away from the situation. The carrier is designed not to interfere with the pistol's sights or under-barrel rail, which may carry a torch or laser sight.

This would mean less dead people but would still leave the police a very powerful weapon at stopping a bad person. I think this is preferable over furgason or Baltimore??
What you don't seem to get is that anyone who threatens a police officer needs to die. If they can do it to a cop, they sure as hell can do it to you and I.

What you're doing is presenting a "solution" to a problem that doesn't exist. When a thug threatens the public or the police he gets ventilated and takes a dirt nap. Nothing amiss here, nothing to solve.

Another 'Alternative' invention the fucking dummy LIBs think is a good idea is the 'Footie'.
It's basically a tiny drone with a camera and a one shot projectile. You see when the cop takes the 'Footie' out of it's package and presses the button the camera on the drone identifies the thugs foot. Then the drone buses overhead and the one shot projectile is fired at the thugs foot. This projectile hits the thug's foot and the thug drops to the ground in pain. Thereby immobilizing the thug.
This invention is 'trending heavily' among many LIB pussy pyjama-boys.

They'll probably invent the "Table Top Cop Stop" next. See....it's a pole that is worn on suspenders and goes across the cops elbow area. So when he draws his gun....he can't lift it above the height of a Table Top.....thus ensuring ONLY shots at the knee!!! Yes!!! Obama will make an executive order to invent this and mandate it for all cops.

They even made a video game for it.

Ya...no

Leftists really do think police work is a game.

Holy shit they actually did.

This is how libs see police work...like a damn video game. They think Xbox is a realistic experience for high stress armed conflicts. Hey....in Call of Duty 7 little Kenneth the Liberal hits knee cap shots from 500 yards away....cops should be able to do that.

Isn't the problem. Problem's the current care and concern for fucking criminals.

We should air drop thousands of these to thugs and ask them to use them if and when they shoot a cop. It's only fair.

We should air drop thousands of these to thugs and ask them to use them if and when they shoot a cop. It's only fair.

They would laugh their asses off and say are you shitting me?

Maybe a global speech from Obama to the thugs.

"Folks....we get angry...from time to time. We shouldn't settle those issues with violence. However....in those moments when your hope and change is uncontrollable...pop on this Bozo nose bullet catcher...and you won't have to be charged...with murder."

They would laugh their asses off and say are you shitting me?

Maybe a global speech from Obama to the thugs.

"Folks....we get angry...from time to time. We shouldn't settle those issues with violence. However....in those moments when your hope and change is uncontrollable...pop on this Bozo nose bullet catcher...and you won't have to be charged...with murder."
I didn't know he could talk so long without blaming something on Bush.

super_BLAME_BUSH_obama_xlarge.jpeg

Forum List

Back