The America I once knew

The America I once knew is gone. Will I go anywhere? No. I can only stand by and watch she passes into history with great sorrow. The only service I have left to her is to be the bard who sings songs of her great legend.

Any particular time you think it was at its best?

The America I once knew is gone. Will I go anywhere? No. I can only stand by and watch she passes into history with great sorrow. The only service I have left to her is to be the bard who sings songs of her great legend.

Yes, the times where we could agree to disagree and unite in times of great peril. Where political differences were only on how to solve the same problem, not create different ones by villainizing the other side for not agreeing with your method. When both parties could work together for a common goal despite their differences of opinion.

The ideological divide is too great now. We are completely polarized against one another. America as she stands now, is doomed.

Yes, the times where we could agree to disagree and unite in times of great peril. Where political differences were only on how to solve the same problem, not create different ones by villainizing the other side for not agreeing with your method. When both parties could work together for a common goal despite their differences of opinion........
When was that?

Holy shit, will you sackless surrender monkey, lame-ass pussies shut the fuck up already? When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Defeatist pussies whine and cry about civil war, dividing the republic, or some dramatic bad movie nonsense. These idiot leftists will overreach and the pendulum will eventually swing back as it always does. Real Americans will be there to take the wheel of the ship of state, and the spineless, dickless whiners who cried "game over!" too soon will stand there with their mouths hanging open, realizing how unworthy they are of the greatest nation the world has ever known.

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

Holy shit, will you sackless surrender monkey, lame-ass pussies shut the fuck up already? When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

I didn't say anything about not fighting.

I don't know what your version of toughness is, Unko, but it is flawed.

I will fight when I am called to, not before. When I do fight, it will be with every ounce of my being.

Sometimes fights need to be approached with discipline, not reckless abandon.

Holy shit, will you sackless surrender monkey, lame-ass pussies shut the fuck up already? When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

I will fight when I am called to, not before. When I do fight, it will be with every ounce of my being.

I'm not talking about some stupid, adolescent fantasy of you marching down Main Street with your musket, flanked by raggedy kids playing the fife and drum. I'm talking about not being a defeatist pussy all the damn time. I'm talking about getting up and going to work and living the principles that make this country great. Showing people by how you live rather than by clumsy, overwrought rhetoric how a real American lives his life and affects those around him. Rejecting divisive PC bullshit while taking every individual as they are face to face with respect and dignity. Working to promote candidates for local and state political offices from school board to alderman to city council to state legislature so as to affect the kind of change that lasts. Turning the tree from its roots so it faces the sun again. Be a real American instead of a whiny little pussy laying on your back with your feet in the air. The young will see this and learn what it means to be American. The time for bigger change will eventually come. It always does. Persistency and resilience will always win in the end if they are based on solid principles. American principles are the strongest this world has ever known.

We have survived worse. In 1861, Democrats refused to honor the results of a Presidential election and seceded from the Union. 600,000 men died in the Civil War that followed.

I really hope it doesn't come to bloodshed.

Everyone fantasizes about bloodshed from glorious, pulsating wounds instead of those from the tips of fingers that never stop working.

I'm not talking about some stupid, adolescent fantasy of you marching down Main Street with your musket, flanked by raggedy kids playing the fife and drum. I'm talking about not being a defeatist pussy all the damn time. I'm talking about getting up and going to work and living the principles that make this country great. Showing people by how you live rather than by clumsy, overwrought rhetoric how a real American lives his life and affects those around him. Rejecting divisive PC bullshit while taking every individual as they are face to face with respect and dignity. Working to promote candidates for local and state political offices from school board to alderman to city council to state legislature so as to affect the kind of change that lasts. Turning the tree from its roots so it faces the sun again. Be a real American instead of a whiny little pussy laying on your back with your feet in the air. The young will see this and learn what it means to be American. The time for bigger change will eventually come. It always does. Persistency and resilience will always win in the end if they are based on solid principles. American principles are the strongest this world has ever known.

I am getting the feeling we are talking past each other... because I agree with everything you just said.

:eek:

Thiers no where to go in the entire western world ...it is being brought down .
Like myself and others have said on this very board 2020 has a high probability of being the failed republics last election.

I will see them in hell ....
Yolo

Thiers no where to go in the entire western world ...it is being brought down .
Like myself and others have said on this very board 2020 has a high probability of being the failed republics last election.

I will see them in hell ....
Yolo

There's that ^^^^worthless pussy I was talking about. ^^^

Forum List

Back