The American economy has left other rich countries in the dust

try looking at it from the people im talking about view....when you go to the store and they go to the store 2 different reactions....and that perception matters in the voting booth...
There are not as many as you think, Harry.

Voting day will tell, yes.

try looking at it from the people im talking about view....when you go to the store and they go to the store 2 different reactions....and that perception matters in the voting booth...

I get it, those people will blame the Dems.

But put aside voting, because that is not the only thing that matters.

What is is the country is supposed to do for those people?

pass Dem legislation that will help them, particularly the Child Deduction.

how about better administrators instead of the incompetent fucks there now?...but those people wont run.... so we might be stuck in our own shit...

how about better administrators instead of the incompetent fucks there now?.

If these people vote out the Dems and bring in the Repubs are prices going to go back down on food? or on energy cost or insurance or all the other things?

but those people wont run.... so we might be stuck in our own shit...

Without a doubt we are, the best we can do is look out for ourselves and our own.

If these people vote out the Dems and bring in the Repubs are prices going to go back down on food? or on energy cost or insurance or all the other things?

Without a doubt we are, the best we can do is look out for ourselves and our own.
when i say incompetent fucks i mean both parties....

when i say incompetent fucks i mean both parties....

I get that, you are implying that all these people that are suffering are going to vote for the Repubs.

What will that get them?

In what way will that help them?

Offer a suggestion. I retired very early because I took care of my money, and few were born poorer than me.

bit late for those already retired. Those are the ones that Harry has been going on about.

Forum List

Back