The American government insists on fair elections in other countries so why are our own elections so corrupt?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I remember well when the Communists were trying to take over El Salvador.

There was an election and the United States made sure it was fair by having every voter get an ink mark on his thumb after he or voted.

Why can't we have fair elections in our own country?

There was an election and the United States made sure it was fair by having every voter get an ink mark on his thumb after he or voted.
This election is or was all about the Commies taking over the United States. Ever since the Vietnam War, in fact. All that United Nations stuff is and has always been 100% party line Communist.

"Fair" tends to be a Democratic Party code word for white or light skin color when they don't want to openly admit to their racism.

Because they are fair, and you consume bizarre biased media sources from sites that traffic in weird conspiracy theories?

And the rest of the world knows this except for Trump's "poorly educated" base?

because we have democrats,,,

I still don't know who our president IS. I am cool with Biden, Ok. you want this guy? The democrats supported race riots and basically create a hegemony, If you people in your indomitable wisdom want THIS, um, Ok.

Because we have democrats.

That's the other Democratic Party thing with the word "fair."
They're essentially talking about "fair weather" (climate change, etc.) in an effort to change the subject and conceal their true agenda from the public.

In court, we say "just" or "equitable" -- not to take a matter lightly or weigh a feather in the scales of justice.

I know this, if anyone cheated your election, they and their family are pond scum.

You spit on the graves of men who fought in Europe for liberty. Your ancestors left England to pursue it. It should be a very personal issue for ALL Americans.

Also, from the videos I am seeing, people in Detroit and Philadelphia really seem like unhappy people. The people working at these poll locations don't seem too concerned with the process.

This shows how corrupt the system is. Law enforcement can arrest those who blocks the polls watchers and can arrest the Mayor or any other high ranking officials who let the election officials block the polls watchers from observing, which they are committing a crime called aiding and abetting. . And if the governor get bailed out and go back to what he was doing. Law enforcement can arrest again and again until he stop. .
But Why isn't law enforcement arresting them, but arresting those who will not wear a mask? But you guys support your police department. The very same police that are shoving gun barrels up your anuses. And then we turns around saying, "great Job!"

Degrees of Guilt in Aiding and Abetting.

Because the USA is the new USSR !!
We’re the new evil empire of the “New World Order “

This is a color revolution on our own soil
Its been going on since NOV 2016

Because they are fair, and you consume bizarre biased media sources from sites that traffic in weird conspiracy theories?

And the rest of the world knows this except for Trump's "poorly educated" base?
Yep, the elections are fair...

Burn the USA to ash and restart it new
Toss the white leftist to Europe

Forum List

Back