The American government insists on fair elections in other countries so why are our own elections so corrupt?

USA is a worthless nation
Your sister is right.... you are on the wrong track....
It’s a failed nation
I will burn any American flag I have and will never follow any more events
They illegally stole the election and buried the best leader the USA has ever had
No one stole the election.... :rolleyes-41:

States have not even finished counting all the votes yet....!

But SO far, even though I know the popular vote does not directly elect a president, about 4 million citizens have chosen Biden, over Trump in the popular vote.... the American citizens, really really really, do not want Trump to be elected for a second term.....

It’s a failed nation
They illegally stole the election and buried the best leader the USA has ever had

But SO far, even though I know the popular vote does not directly elect a president, about 4 million citizens have chosen Biden, over Trump in the popular vote.... the American citizens, really really really, do not want Trump to be elected for a second term.....
You have Gop poll watchers expelled from many key states
You have hundreds of thousands of ballots illegally counted after the election that missed the deadline and millions of ballots that have been harvested

USA is a dead nation now !!
There is zero reason to keep this nation
Break it up and split up

It’s a failed nation

You have Gop poll watchers expelled from many key states
You have hundreds of thousands of ballots illegally counted after the election that missed the deadline and millions of ballots that have been harvested
You were not given the full story on the poll watchers, Dem poll watchers were with the GOP poll watchers and were both kept at a 30 ft distance....

And most importantly, the counters were being watched by video camera, and there was no way for anyone to cheat.... the checks and balances in the voting process itself, prevents it.

I remember well when the Communists were trying to take over El Salvador.

There was an election and the United States made sure it was fair by having every voter get an ink mark on his thumb after he or voted.

Why can't we have fair elections in our own country?

Former Vice-President Joe Biden just a new president of US and voted by Democrats and Scotus take new rounds outside the capital !

There was an election and the United States made sure it was fair by having every voter get an ink mark on his thumb after he or voted.

Because we are the biggest hypocrites in the world.

Believe it or not, Mexico now may have cleaner elections than its northern neighbor.

It’s a failed nation

1604657317214.png

We do.

Biden got the most votes and he won the most states. That's why he won.

I'm surprised Trump didn't lose 45 states like Jimmy Carter did. Even Jimmy didn't mess up this bad.

If you prefer how other countries vote, move there. Do I have this answer right?

Since all of this election fraud is being carried out. And we have the patriot act. Why is the Intel community isn't investigating this election fraud case. They can spy the culprits who are involved in this fraud to see if they are a threat.
But now they are acting like they don't know how.

Because they are fair, and you consume bizarre biased media sources from sites that traffic in weird conspiracy theories?

And the rest of the world knows this except for Trump's "poorly educated" base?
Sure thing, lefty. Nothing unfair about bringing in a thousand fresh ballots to the Philadelphia post office at four A.M. days after the election is over.

More ballots cast then eligible voters. Not fair. Calling states for Biden days before the matter is decided?
Not fair.

Forum List

Back