The Answer Is Very Simple:

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
What should happen after the attacks on Paris?

My answer:

Back Assad and restore him back into power.

Turn Iraq over to the Kurds, and back a Kurdish government that will govern over the Sunni and Shiite of the region.

Genocide every ISIL member, and do not give them a chance to even speak.

That is my answer to the problem the world faces with ISIL and Al-Qaeda. It will never end the act of terrorism, but it will hinder it and give us a moment to breath.

I agree let Assad have Syria, but the Zionist wont allow it, nor will Qatar or SA. Its not up to us.

I agree let Assad have Syria, but the Zionist wont allow it, nor will Qatar or SA. Its not up to us.

I am not even commenting on your Zionist comment and will comment on the Assad part.

When it first was known the U.S. was wanting to remove Assad I said it was a bad move because of the radical elements in the regions that could allow a Al-Qaeda like group to rise to power within the borders of Syria.

The fact is the worst mistake this country and Europe has made is trying to remove a devil we know ( Assad ) for a Devil we do not know ( ISIL ) and now we are feeling the evil effects of doing a stupid regime change ( removing Saddam ).

I had a poster attempt to tell me that ISIL was because President Obama had removed our troops from Iraq, but the reality is ISIL started to rise after the removal of Saddam and during the Bush era.

In the end the solution in Syria is very simplistic but ignorant morons will argue for some reason that putting Assad back into power is not a option while not understanding the actual alternative option would be ISIL or another radical element with ties to Al-Qaeda.

I am not even commenting on your Zionist comment and will comment on the Assad part.

When it first was known the U.S. was wanting to remove Assad I said it was a bad move because of the radical elements in the regions that could allow a Al-Qaeda like group to rise to power within the borders of Syria.

The fact is the worst mistake this country and Europe has made is trying to remove a devil we know ( Assad ) for a Devil we do not know ( ISIL ) and now we are feeling the evil effects of doing a stupid regime change ( removing Saddam ).

I had a poster attempt to tell me that ISIL was because President Obama had removed our troops from Iraq, but the reality is ISIL started to rise after the removal of Saddam and during the Bush era.

In the end the solution in Syria is very simplistic but ignorant morons will argue for some reason that putting Assad back into power is not a option while not understanding the actual alternative option would be ISIL or another radical element with ties to Al-Qaeda.

To even think we are there for humanitarian reasons are absurd. If we went after countries for that, we take out Israel and Saudi Arabia, and a few others besides Syria, we are only there so Qatar can get their pipeline through to Turkey, and to give Israel more of Syria and then Israel can take Lebanon easier, and to make sure Iran doesn't get its natural gas pipeline through Lebanon.

We should cut off the internet in the middle east. That would dramatically lower their recruiting capabilities.

I think Israel said, they would rather Al Qaeda than Assad.

My answer:

Turn Iraq over to the Kurds, and back a Kurdish government that will govern over the Sunni and Shiite of the region.

That is my answer to the problem the world faces with ISIL and Al-Qaeda. It will never end the act of terrorism, but it will hinder it and give us a moment to breath.
And who exactly is going to 'back Assad,' how and by what 'authority...'

Who and by what 'authority' will Iraq be 'turned over' to the Kurds – Iraq is a sovereign state, its current government democratically elected and recognized by the world community and international law.

Who and by what 'authority' is going to 'genocide' every ISIL member...

You've provided no 'answers,' only more questions – and much of what is 'proposed' is illegal, not feasible, manifests as likely war crimes, or results in a violation of human rights and international law.

This is a naïve, sophomoric fantasy, not serious solutions to the problem; one has to wonder if the OP is a former member of the GWB administration.

My answer:

Who and by what 'authority' will Iraq be 'turned over' to the Kurds – Iraq is a sovereign state, its current government democratically elected and recognized by the world community and international law.

You've provided no 'answers,' only more questions – and much of what is 'proposed' is illegal, not feasible, manifests as likely war crimes, or results in a violation of human rights and international law.

This is a naïve, sophomoric fantasy, not serious solutions to the problem; one has to wonder if the OP is a former member of the GWB administration.

What answers can you provide Mr. Obama?

It seem your plan has worked out so great that it allowed ISIL to grow stronger within the Syrian border and gain territory while being able to recruit more members.

So it seem your answer is to support ISIL like your dear President has been doing because if you were against the idea of ISIL being in control of regions within Syria and Iraq while committing genocide on Kurdish and non-ISIL members.

Also let me make it very fucking clear to a coward **** like you, and that is I know for a fact the growth of ISIL was because of the invasion of Iraq and removal of Saddam. I was against the invasion and will state it over and over even if a flee bag whore like you tries to claim I am a Bush supporting piece of filth!

You have no clue on what it takes to fix the problem. You believe if we ignore it, and talk nicely to ISIL and blame the non-ISIL members for their actions will fix the problem.

The fact is if we did not remove Saddam there would have not been a rise of ISIL to the level they are at!

If your great leader did not support the removal of Assad then ISIL would not have been able to gain ground in Syria.

So your dear leader mistake in Syria by wanting to help the rebels overthrow Assad caused the mess in Syria.

Your simplistic way of thinking is like those that still believe the Libya attacks were stem from a stupid fucking video when it was a terrorist attack by a Al-Qaeda group.

You believe any bullshit President Obama will sell you and make you no different than those whores that supported Bush and his stupid fucking agenda of regime change!

So again fuck you on your childish nonsense!

My answer:

have you ever been wrong and admitted it? it's actually amazing...EVERYone else is ALWAYS wrong and you...Only you, hold the key to true knowledge...pompous and self absorbed...

My answer:

have you ever been wrong and admitted it? it's actually amazing...EVERYone else is ALWAYS wrong and you...Only you, hold the key to true knowledge...pompous and self absorbed...

He's the only one that takes his drivel serious

My answer:

Also I want you to show where President Bush was a supporter of Assad?

You are under the assumption that Bush would have supported keeping Assad in power when the reality is Assad is a Russian ally and not a U.S. one.

Also Bush would have loved to have gotten the pipeline that went between Iraq and Syria to flow the Iraqi oil into Europe.

So your stupid claim that my idea is something someone from the Bush admin. would have came up with it is beyond stupid, but what can I say except most diehard partisan hacks are stupid as can be.

Also supporting a Kurdish government over a Sunni or Shiite one would be the smarter move within the Iraqi borders, but alas that would mean President Obama was wrong and did not do the correct course of action because it would mean then Shiite and Sunni tribes would have to learn to live under less radical Muslim ( Kurds ) and not kill each other over which tribe they come from!

So as you sit there thinking of another retarded response to me just understand that you are the problem because if President Obama tell you that ISIL is not a threat then you will repeat it over and over while ISIL beheads you!

So put Assad back in power and stop the regime change within Syria, and put the Kurds in power of Iraq and force the Sunni and Shiites to play nicely.

Also this does not mean troops on the ground but stop supporting the rebel movement within Syria and support the Kurds within Iraq with weapons, money, and special forces and air strikes.

Wait, what am I thinking because President Obama has stated ISIL is just a handful of people and is no real threat, and the attacks on Paris is France fault for helping the U.S. in it regime change movement in Syria, right?

I don't believe that France was even bombing in Syria, till now due to the attack. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The US didn't start bombing till the last years Israel's New Year of which Israel gave a sign for the US to start bombing by downing a Syrian jet so they say, that is the same day the US then began bombing as Israel enjoyed their New Year.

Who else was there bombing besides Russia of late? Turkey perhaps? Anyone know?

I do not believe any of the EU countries were bombing there, Germany nor France.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back