The Answer to the #1 Problem Plaguing RW'ers today: The Dick Detector 3000

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

Because checking someone for a penis is what really matters in today's world. Hey You with the large back! You look manly, no disrespect. Do you have a....wait, now that I have the Dick Detector I dont have to ask.

Thanks!

Because checking someone for a penis is what really matters in today's world. Hey You with the large back! You look manly, no disrespect. Do you have a....wait, now that I have the Dick Detector I dont have to ask.

Thanks!

As usual, the moonbats can't explain why they have created a divisive issue and told women they have no rights to privacy.

The lefts war on women is in full steam now.

Thanks!

As usual, the moonbats can't explain why they have created a divisive issue and told women they have no rights to privacy.

You're the perv who wants to look up their skirts

Thanks!

Thanks for validating the left have no explanation why they want women denied their right to privacy.

Thanks!

Everything is a divisive issue. Butter Pecan is the best Ice Cream. OH SOOOORY for being DIVISIVE :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Thanks for validating the left have no explanation why they want women denied their right to privacy.

Where is this anti privacy bill you speak of? Does it exist in...you know, real life? Or just in that space in your head?

Thanks!

Hey with the Dick Detector 3000 you can tell at all times who around you has a penis! It's your lucky day!

Thanks!

It isn't even noon yet, and you're already out there on the street checking for penises?

Now, THAT'S some dedication.

Thanks!

Hey with the Dick Detector 3000 you can tell at all times who around you has a penis! It's your lucky day!

Thanks for again validating the left have no answer why the left have created the divisive issue of passing laws allowing sexual predators to legally hangout in women's bathrooms.

Thanks!

Thanks for again validating the left have no answer why the left have created the divisive issue of passing laws allowing sexual predators to legally hangout in women's bathrooms.

You are a broken record. For the last time, WHO are you going to hire to inspect people's crotches before they're allowed in the bathroom?!

Thanks for again validating the left have no answer why the left have created the divisive issue of passing laws allowing sexual predators to legally hang
It keeps us from asking why Hillary hasn't been indicted yet. However the rank and file neoQueers have bought into the idea that 55 year old men can piss in the same restroom as your wife and daughters. And we are the bigots for objecting to their desire to allow pervs free reign.

Thanks for again validating the left have no answer why the left have created the divisive issue of passing laws allowing sexual predators to legally hang
It keeps us from asking why Hillary hasn't been indicted yet. However the rank and file neoQueers have bought into the idea that 55 year old men can piss in the same restroom as your wife and daughters. And we are the bigots for objecting to their desire to allow pervs free reign.
Who would you hire to inspect people's (including your wife and daughter's) crotches before they are allowed into a bathroom?

You are a broken record. For the last time, WHO are you going to hire to inspect people's crotches before they're allowed in the bathroom?!
rderp as soon as he learns the difference.

You still don't get it do you? Of course pervs have had access to the women's restrooms. That will never change, but at least they could be arrested. Now, how can they be arrested for doing what your fucking lawmakers made legal? Either answer that or stop showing yourself for being a fool by your stupid post above. Nobody is calling for TSA agents posted at restrooms entrances.

You still can't explain why Democrats pass laws that deny women their rights to privacy I see.

Well, I'm off to hangout in the ladies room at the park. Elementary school is getting out early today.
Thanks for making it legal to do this!
image.jpeg

You still don't get it do you? Of course pervs have had access to the women's restrooms. That will never change, but at least they could be arrested. Now, how can they be arrested for doing what your fucking lawmakers made legal? Either answer that or stop showing yourself for being a fool by your stupid post above. Nobody is calling for TSA agents posted at restrooms entrances.
They could be arrested for being in the wrong bathroom? What law says that? And who was inspecting crotches to enforce it?

You still can't explain why Democrats pass laws that deny women their rights to privacy I see.

Well, I'm off to hangout in the ladies room at the park. Elementary school is getting out early today.
View attachment 73337
They haven't. So there's nothing to explain. Now who will you hire to fondle the women who's privacy you want to protect?

Thanks!

It is the only way he will ever be able to see what a beaver looks like...

View attachment 73337

" In the United States, video voyeurism is an offense in nine states[citation needed] and may require the convicted person to register as a sex offender.[33] The original case that led to the criminalization of voyeurism has been made into a television movie called Video Voyeur and documents the criminalization of secret photography. Criminal voyeurism statutes are related to invasion of privacy laws[34] but are specific to unlawful surreptitious surveillance without consent and unlawful recordings including the broadcast, dissemination, publication, or selling of recordings involving places and times when a person has a reasonable expectation of privacy and a reasonable supposition they are not being photographed or filmed by "any mechanical, digital or electronic viewing device, camera or any other instrument capable of recording, storing or transmitting visual images that can be utilized to observe a person. "

Voyeurism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"
Child molestation at a glance

Child molestation and sexual assault is the most rapid growing violent crime in the U.S.
About 1.3 million children are sexually assaulted each year
There are 60 million survivors of childhood sexual abuse in America
95 percent of molested children know their perpetrators
Nearly half of the victims are under the age of 18
1 in 6 boys will be sexually molested by age 18
1 in 4 girls will be sexually molested by age 18
Most offenders are 10 or more years older than the victim
Girls are more likely to disclose the abuse "

Child Molestation Laws - State Resources | Lawyers and Attorneys for Defense or Prosecution | ChildMolestationLaws.com

So if a parent catches you doing voyeurism outside the female restroom or in it and attempt to molest a child then I hope the state you are in put you in General Population because even though you think you are joking, it is not fucking funny!

In the good ole days. If a man looked like a woman could walk into a lady's room descreetly use the bathroom and leave. No one knew, but now any man is lawfully allowed. Liberalism is a mental disease. Liberals caused this problem.

Forum List

Back