🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Arab Spring

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
The Arab Spring has been wonderful. Now well over 100,000 of America's & Israel's enemies sent to paradise. What greater contribution to world peace than that? Long live the Arab Spring.

It is this kind of trivializing of death and suffering on a massive scale that got us to this point in the first place. I have a feeling if these events effected you or your loved ones in your immediate lives, you would not be so nonchalant.

See, this is just another bit of zionist hasbara. The OP slyly slips in that any enemy of israel is also automatically an enemy of America. He expects it to be accepted without question.

So I challenge you on your premise...why is any enemy of israel ALSO an automatic enemy of America?

American has many muslim country allies/friends in the ME. Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan and now Iraq and Afganistan. I also challenge that Syria, Egypt and Libya are enemies of the US.

What the OP did was a basic hasbara/propaganda trick, assert a premise that is false and hope people accept it without thinking and debate on his/her terms.

Always challenge the premise's before a debate if for no other reason then to make sure everyone is debating apples and not oranges.

See, this is just another bit of zionist hasbara. The OP slyly slips in that any enemy of israel is also automatically an enemy of America. He expects it to be accepted without question.

So I challenge you on your premise...why is any enemy of israel ALSO an automatic enemy of America?

American has many muslim country allies/friends in the ME. Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan and now Iraq and Afganistan. I also challenge that Syria, Egypt and Libya are enemies of the US.

What the OP did was a basic hasbara/propaganda trick, assert a premise that is false and hope people accept it without thinking and debate on his/her terms.

Always challenge the premise's before a debate if for no other reason then to make sure everyone is debating apples and not oranges.

Because Israel's enemies ARE America's enemies. Specially considering that the U.S and Israel are Allies, with no end in sight to their partnership.

Sorry

Oy vey. What this Alfalfa guy just can't seem to understand is that the few exceptions of Saudi Arabia & a few other Muslim countries including Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain & Jordan that he himself listed ARE NOT America's or Israel's enemies.

Because Israel's enemies ARE America's enemies. Specially considering that the U.S and Israel are Allies, with no end in sight to their partnership.

Sorry

Oy vey. What this Alfalfa guy just can't seem to understand is that the few exceptions of Saudi Arabia & a few other Muslim countries including Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain & Jordan that he himself listed ARE NOT America's or Israel's enemies.

Sorry

Well them who are israels enemies?

Sorry

Does that mean that turkey, our friend and NATO ally is now an enemy of the US?

If you don't know who ISrael's enemies are, then I must say you have nothing to do here in the ME forum..

Does anyone else think it's funny that the zionists are now dictating to Americans who can and cannot be our friends?

Killing for religion....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYlUe-SDqA0]Megadeth-Holy Wars...The Punishment Due(Studio Version) - YouTube[/ame]

If you don't know who ISrael's enemies are, then I must say you have nothing to do here in the ME forum..

No, I'm asking YOU who you think they are so we can debate on equal terms.

That you want to keep it fuzzy is revealing.

You just love the word zionist, don't you ?

Everybody who isn't a Palestinian supporting parrot is a zionist, right???

And why would I know who are israels enemies and by extension, America's enemies?

I guess if I don't know you'll decide for me.

You just love the word zionist, don't you ?

Everybody who isn't a Palestinian supporting parrot is a zionist, right???

Zionist is a political term, no more objectionable then calling someone a repub or dem.

The Arab Spring is wonderful. Now well over 100,000 dead enemies of the USA & Israel killed within their own countries by their own people. What greater contribution to civilized humanity than that?

Forum List

Back