The Art of the No Deal

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Complete and utter failure in Vietnam by the greatest deal maker the universe has ever known. No big, glorious, look at me, photo op. Hannity scrambling to turn a massive defeat into a win.

So, why? Well, Let's start with the obvious, the Cohen hearing obviously distracted Kim from concentrating on deal making. And, of course, President Obama and Hillary were working behind the scenes to keep Trump from a win.

So, what now. Well, it seems obvious. Trump needs to read his own book again and try to figure out where he screwed up. Back to the deal making drawing board.

P.S. Wonder if Trump can get a refund on Kim's Valentine card?

If you read the book you’ll find part of the Art of the Deal is not to make a bad one. Like for example the horrible one Billy Clinton bragged about that was gonna keep NK from developing nukes and whatnot.

Wednesday, February 27, 2019; a day that will live in infamy; why?

It was the 'trifecta of butthurt' for Trump & his marry band of pirates.

1. US announces they will forego the 25% tariffs on $200 BILLION of Chinese imports into the US
2. Trump gets NO DEAL with his newest 'friend' & dictator, Kim un
3. Former Trump 'fixer' Michael Cohen figuratively screws Trump before Congress

And Trump said he was gonna fix 'health care' and everyone would have better insurance at a lower co$t :21:

This presidency is a fvcking train wreck ......

Lol poor Democrats.. why stay in America if you hate Americans?

I think one of the best demonstrations of a person hating AmeriKKKa is to elect a complete political novice, void of even the slightest sliver of political experience, a person that has screwed over soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many of his fellow Americans, all while reaping wealth for himself & his wanna B mafia crime family.

That is hating AmericKKKa.

Complete and utter failure in Vietnam by the greatest deal maker the universe has ever known. No big, glorious, look at me, photo op. Hannity scrambling to turn a massive defeat into a win.

So, why? Well, Let's start with the obvious, the Cohen hearing obviously distracted Kim from concentrating on deal making. And, of course, President Obama and Hillary were working behind the scenes to keep Trump from a win.

So, what now. Well, it seems obvious. Trump needs to read his own book again and try to figure out where he screwed up. Back to the deal making drawing board.

Art of the Deal is not to make a bad deal.

Kim wanted ALL sanctions removed, Trump was not willing to go that far.

No way to make a deal, no reason to stay.

(PS is it possible you can get a refund on your HS diploma?)

Another moron who obviously hasn't read the Art Of The Deal as I have...this is apart of it. Walk away if there is no deal. WE have the upper hand.

I think one of the best demonstrations of a person hating AmeriKKKa is to elect a complete political novice, void of even the slightest sliver of political experience, a person that has screwed over soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many of his fellow Americans, all while reaping wealth for himself & his wanna B mafia crime family.

That is hating AmericKKKa.
First off America is greater now then it’s ever been under trump.. democrats are the kkk... all cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by Democrats...

Facts are facts

/----/ Only democRATs brag about making bad deals -

I long for the days when the D Party was reflexively anti-war. At least then, there was something to like about them. Now...nothing.

No. The art of being smart enough to walk way when the person you are negotiating with doesn't really want to negotiate.

They will both be back and Trump will walk away till he gets what he wants.

He's a businessman who knows the art of the deal. Even if your stupid ass doesn't.

Another Trump failure, another failed attempt by Trump to deflect.
STFUdonny.gif

His utter failure in the border crisis/funding was a laugh also..

If you read the book you’ll find part of the Art of the Deal is not to make a bad one. Like for example the horrible one Billy Clinton bragged about that was gonna keep NK from developing nukes and whatnot.
You read The Art of the Deal?

Got to feel sorry for retarded. Would not having any restrictions on North Korea have been a better deal? Would a nuclear war been a better deal?

I guess we could always have given them a couple nuclear reactors for a broken promise that they would not continue developing nuclear weapons. Perhaps give them everything they wanted while we get nothing. The word deal assumes that both parties get something that they agree to s equal and fair.

To some if we had given everything away it would have been called a bad deal. If we walk away it Is a bad deal. If we had gotten North Korea to get rid of all Nuclear weapons with no other promises it would still have been bad. Why because it was Trump.

Forum List

Back