The Art Of What Deal?

I don't really listen to that music. I prefer to pick my own candidate and let the people decide. If they want Hillary, then they will have her. 50 years of liberal appeasement hasn't changed a thing. The iceberg is looming...

Fine. So how about you get 10 people to email the Trump campaign and tell them to wake his ass up. He's blowing a huge lead by thinking he doesn't have to deliver now that people are paying attention. Hell, even Ann Coulter just called him "mental".

Hey asshole...next time you think about calling me a liar....check it first:

Ann Coulter Changes Course on 'Mental' Donald Trump

BWAHAHAHAHHAA

Yeah, now that's a credible site.

Here is the real Coulter article for the week;

Ann Coulter - It's Only Trump

:lol: Here ya go dumbass......it's brain-deads like you who'll get Hilly to the WH:

'Mental.' 'Utterly Stupid.' 'Trump Only Cares About Trump.'
Ann Coulter appears to sour on ‘mental’ Donald Trump
Ann Coulter Worries Donald Trump Is Mental

Hell, even Ann Coulter just called him "mental".
LOL, Ann Coulter calling Donald Trump "mental" is like Ted Bundy accusing John Wayne Gacy of having behavioral problems. :D

Annie has her moments alright but overall she's usually right and she's right about the midnight tweeter....seriously, you've got Melania in your bed and you're up tweeting? :cuckoo:

Hmmmmm. You are brilliant.

That's debatable but I am a good salesman, which leads us to rule #2...."go for the no". Rookies are so happy to have a sale going they whip out their paperwork (never use the word "contract") and get the autograph (never use the word "signature"). Going for the "no" means don't be satisfied and stop selling until they finally say no to the upsales. Trump seems satisfied to survive instead of flourish.

Last edited:
Looka.. I'm no Trump fan.. but seriously.... Sanders? Clinton?

:lmao:

I hear ya....All I'm really trying to do here is get Trump fans to either let him know he's screwing the pooch or pick somebody at the convention who's been in the fray this go-around...not some freeloader like Ryan or Romney. Hilly can be beaten if she's not indicted but not by another geezer who can't shut his yap in time.

Last edited:
The problem is, you people have done exactly that to the right-wing of America for decades. And now, it's coming around. No one cares. People voting and supporting Trump explicitly BECAUSE you have vilified them for so long.

I predicted this 10 years ago. I honestly hoped to never see it.

"you people"? :lol: What YOU PEOPLE always do is attack any negativity about the Donald as having to come from a leftist when the truth is some of us are trying to wake your ass UP before Hildabeast takes the White House.

Well obviously, if what I was saying doesn't pertain to you, then I must not have been talking about you. And me, I never supported Trump.

Can you say that anything I posted was wrong?

Well obviously, if what I was saying doesn't pertain to you, then I must not have been talking about you. And me, I never supported Trump.

Can you say that anything I posted was wrong?

Others here tend to rip on us for criticizing Trump by assuming we're a leftist. I was a Rubio supporter...hardly part of the occupy wall street crowd (although there is a stockbroker I'd like to take a tire iron to). No harm, no foul. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
It's too late. No one cares. Look around. It's all over this forum, the media, the country.

Trump had a very bad week...if that factors into him losing in Wisconsin, panic will set in and he's not responding to pressure very well.

Forum List

Back