The Atlantic Smear Job On Trump Funded By Laurene Powell Jobs

elegraph.co.uk/news/2020/09/04/donald-trump-called-dead-us-soldiers-suckers-losers-report-claims/

Sources dispute claim Trump nixed visit to military cemetery over disdain for slain veterans, but back up parts of Atlantic report Too many sources back it up. Trump shitted on our troops, but uses them for his personal gain. Fuck that pos.
Sources who aren't afraid to give their names say the story is a lie.

That's not an argument. That's a surrender to mine.
You are promoting a lie

thats all the argument I require
Simple logical reasoning, accompanied by facts is promoting what is true. We have documentation from multiple sources who stand by their claims, and Trump has no way of disputing them. That's a case of your argument being lost. Your requirement by way of alternative facts is for losers. You are a loser.

We have multiple people saying the article is a lie, people who were there, and John Bolton documented the event in his book and says it did not happen.....this is a piece of crap hit job...
"I didn't hear that," Bolton told The New York Times. "I'm not saying he didn't say them later in the day or another time, but I was there for that discussion."
What do you believe that proves?

You are promoting a lie

Simple logical reasoning, accompanied by facts is promoting what is true. We have documentation from multiple sources who stand by their claims, and Trump has no way of disputing them. That's a case of your argument being lost. Your requirement by way of alternative facts is for losers. You are a loser.

We have multiple people saying the article is a lie, people who were there, and John Bolton documented the event in his book and says it did not happen.....this is a piece of crap hit job...
"I didn't hear that," Bolton told The New York Times. "I'm not saying he didn't say them later in the day or another time, but I was there for that discussion."
He's making it up. 2aguy is a pathological liar on this forum who pulls it right out of thin air.

nobody believes trtrump outside his deplorable base
No one believes that fake news outlets that hate him.
No one believes that fake news outlets that hate him
LOL...Derp....
Anonymous sources, douchebag. She didn't backup jack shit.

If it was just one anonymous source, you'd have some weight behind your sniveling...but it was MULTIPLE sources. He said those things and you know it.

How gullible do you people need to show us you are?....

Let's reveal the sources then we can have this discussion...Until then, it is made up gossip....Nothing more, nothing less.

So they can be attacked by Trumpsters? So they can lose their jobs and have death threats leveled at them by Trumptards day and night? No need. You know it's true.

Hey...moron......the only ones who lose their jobs are normal Americans who stand up for America.......left wingers don't have to fear anything.........as we see when they burn, loot, beat and murder Americans and then are released on bail from funds donated by joe biden and kamala harris.

Tell that to Lt Col Vindman...
Anyone who worked for a private company and stabbed his boss in the back would also lose his job.

The mistake you made is misidentifying who Lt Col Vindman’s boss is.
Trump is his boss.

No he's not. The American people are his boss. Trump's too. Trump has forgotten that, if he ever knew it.
LOL...Derp....

If it was just one anonymous source, you'd have some weight behind your sniveling...but it was MULTIPLE sources. He said those things and you know it.

Let's reveal the sources then we can have this discussion...Until then, it is made up gossip....Nothing more, nothing less.

So they can be attacked by Trumpsters? So they can lose their jobs and have death threats leveled at them by Trumptards day and night? No need. You know it's true.

Hey...moron......the only ones who lose their jobs are normal Americans who stand up for America.......left wingers don't have to fear anything.........as we see when they burn, loot, beat and murder Americans and then are released on bail from funds donated by joe biden and kamala harris.

Anyone who worked for a private company and stabbed his boss in the back would also lose his job.

Trump is his boss.
Trump ain’t no king. Lt Col Vindman is an officer in the US Army. Not the Trump Army.
The US army takes orders from the President, dumbass.
They take an oath to the constitution, asshole.
They still report to the President. If you believe he's free to disobey the president, then you're suffering brain damage. It's hard to believe TDS morons are so stupid they haven't got the slightest clue about how our government works.
And their responsibility is to the people of the country. They are loyal to America, not a president. All Vindman did was accurately tell the people what their elected representative did and said. If that’s betrayal, then the problem is with the president and you. Not Vindman.

elegraph.co.uk/news/2020/09/04/donald-trump-called-dead-us-soldiers-suckers-losers-report-claims/

Sources dispute claim Trump nixed visit to military cemetery over disdain for slain veterans, but back up parts of Atlantic report Too many sources back it up. Trump shitted on our troops, but uses them for his personal gain. Fuck that pos.

What sources?
Anonymous sources, of course. These brain damaged morons have fallen for this stunt too many times to count, but they still haven't gotten wise to it.

You are promoting a lie

What do you believe that proves?
It proves that Bolton did not say “it didn’t happen” as the other poster said. Is that not obvious to you or is your near illiteracy a problem again?

Too many sources back it up. Trump shitted on our troops, but uses them for his personal gain. Fuck that pos.
"Too many sources" is a blatant lie. Name them, every one. Publish links to them. It's too easy to regurgitate propaganda and call it a 'source.'

You are promoting a lie

So....he states the Marines said they didn't want to fly the President in the rain, and the Secret Service didn't want to drive him by back roads.......and you still want to go with the rest of it....? The two things that were stated for why he didn't go........

You are a moron....and a doofus...

LOL...Derp....

Trump is his boss.

No he's not. The American people are his boss. Trump's too. Trump has forgotten that, if he ever knew it.
LOL...Derp....

Trump is his boss.
Trump ain’t no king. Lt Col Vindman is an officer in the US Army. Not the Trump Army.
They still report to the President. If you believe he's free to disobey the president, then you're suffering brain damage. It's hard to believe TDS morons are so stupid they haven't got the slightest clue about how our government works.
And their responsibility is to the people of the country. They are loyal to America, not a president. All Vindman did was accurately tell the people what their elected representative did and said. If that’s betrayal, then the problem is with the president and you. Not Vindman.
He reports to the President. End of story, moron.

You are promoting a lie

He's making it up. 2aguy is a pathological liar on this forum who pulls it right out of thin air.
Probably thinks people are too lazy to check his BS or maybe just says whatever he wants to be true?

Like I said, you never come here with an argument to show. You're all mouth. The only sources you have are the imaginary people in your head. Scram! You're a loser and you are boring. You never say anything.

This is telling the military they are nothing but suckers and losers.
Its a lie
You don't "surrender" to an argument. They are either right or they are wrong. Yours are always wrong.
You'll never prove it wrong, because you never come here with an argument.
I don't have to prove it wrong, shit for brains. You have to prove it right, and so far you haven't got a shred of credible evidence.

Like I said, you never come here with an argument to show. You're all mouth. The only sources you have are the imaginary people in your head. Scram! You're a loser and you are boring. You never say anything.
What sources do you have? Oh, yeah . . . . . anonymous sources. Worthless sources, in other words.

LOL...Derp....

Trump is his boss.

LOL...Derp....

Trump is his boss.
You can say whatever you want. Reports to. Takes orders from. Works for. Doesn’t matter.

The officer serves the people of the country and that’s exactly what he did for us.

People who love the country and respect our way of life know this. Petty shit kicking dictators don’t get it.

LOL...Derp....

Trump is his boss.

LOL...Derp....

Trump is his boss.
You can say whatever you want. Reports to. Takes orders from. Works for. Doesn’t matter.

The officer serves the people of the country and that’s exactly what he did for us.

People who love the country and respect our way of life know this. Petty shit kicking dictators don’t get it.
It does matter. The marines are subject to the President's orders. He is their commander in chief. The claim that he isn't their boss is akin to saying Vindman's immediate superior isn't his boss.

You're a fucking moron. You said something stupid, and now you're trying to weasel out of it.

Vindman served himself. He attacked Trump purely because of personal bias. He's a disgrace to the uniform he once wore.

LOL...Derp....

Trump is his boss.

LOL...Derp....

Trump is his boss.

It does matter. The marines are subject to the President's orders. He is their commander in chief. The claim that he isn't their boss is akin to saying Vindman's immediate superior isn't his boss.

You're a fucking moron. You said something stupid, and now you're trying to weasel out of it.

Vindman served himself. He attacked Trump purely because of personal bias. He's a disgrace to the uniform he once wore.
Nope. Trump may be his commander but his boss is the American people. Their loyalty is to the people, not Trump. Therefore your assessment that he “stabbed him in the back” is nonsense since that’s not who he’s loyal to.

As for “serving himself”, clearly he knew he would be sabotaging his career. He sacrificed decades of work for the people.

LOL...Derp....

Trump is his boss.

LOL...Derp....

Trump is his boss.

Nope. Trump may be his commander but his boss is the American people. Their loyalty is to the people, not Trump. Therefore your assessment that he “stabbed him in the back” is nonsense since that’s not who he’s loyal to.

As for “serving himself”, clearly he knew he would be sabotaging his career. He sacrificed decades of work for the people.
"Commander" means boss, you fucking dumbass. We know Vindman isn't loyal. He's a douchebag. He got exactly what he deserved.

LOL...Derp....

Trump is his boss.

LOL...Derp....

Trump is his boss.

sorry but we are the owners and recipients of their work not the HNIC,,,

your alternate universe is real,,,

The more the Marxists lie about Trump the less credible they become.

The more the MEDIA lied about Trump, the less credible they became until they reached zero credibility.

Now there is no arbitrator of truth.

Nothing the media claims can be believed.

There may be individuals that are still trustworthy...but the mainstream news outlets are as partisan as they were...before the first American Civil War.

Big News is a walking corpse...time to bury it in the dustbin of history.

Forum List

Back