The average American has 4 pill prescriptions.

Many take pills for the side effects of the other pills, and it's turtles all the way down.:(

you just said you don't have patients. and you don't. They're the doctors patients.....you are the assistant,
Maybe you’re thinking of nursing assistants, idk

you obviously never worked in healthcare. Every nurse, ever, refers to the patients under his/her care that shift as “their” patients

Licensed nurses are legally responsible for the care provided under their supervision. Including the care provided by the nursing assistants

who has more than four?
The report says the "average" American which does not differentiate by age. If you query those over 65 I would bet the average would be over 4. Both my parents before they passed had to have pill boxes with days of the week to organize all the meds they had to take. Everyone's situation is different, I'm just saying that medications are often a slippery slope where one leads to two leads to four leads to.....

At this point true health is all but impossible for most. Might as well support the medical industrial complex and take the drugs.

Forum List

Back