The Bag Of Coke Was For Kamala Harris, Not Hunter Biden

Turns out insiders know who that bag of cocaine belonged to.

It was Kamala Harris's coke.

She sure acts like she's high most of the time, but I'm still finding it troubling and hard to believe.

Why didn't this come out earlier?

Are you joking? These days i have to ask . :oops:

That explains why she is so glitchy and always has a memory lapse or just no details about anything.

Obama has the senile one an the crackhead...

the crackhead (Harris) merged in with the knucklehead (Walz)... we do not make this stuff up

we have democrats throwing sex orgies during COVID lockdowns and Kamala snorting crack cocaine inside the white - having the crack delivered to the White House. Bold criminals. :disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:

This story is running all over MSN and other sites.

wow, their candidate is a crackhead

what about the kids, is this a good role model for kids???

95s76c.jpg

Newsmax spoke about it way back in 2021

Newsmax host speculates that Kamala Harris “has a drug or alcohol problem”​

Greg Kelly: “I think she has a drug or alcohol problem. I think, I think. And I'm actually hearing some things.”

WRITTEN BY MEDIA MATTERS STAFF
PUBLISHED 11/11/21 11:39 AM EST

GREG KELLY (HOST): She needs help, she needs help. I'm not kidding. Kamala Harris, the Vice President of the United States, somebody close to her has to help her. She obviously has -- I think she has a drug or alcohol problem. I think, I think. And I'm actually hearing some things. You tell me. Is this normal behavior here?

That explains why she is so glitchy and always has a memory lapse or just no details about anything.

Obama has the senile one an the crackhead...

the crackhead (Harris) merged in with the knucklehead (Walz)... we do not make this stuff up

we have democrats throwing sex orgies during COVID lockdowns and Kamala snorting crack cocaine inside the white - having the crack delivered to the White House. Bold criminals. :disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:

Crackleheads?

Forum List

Back