The Beat(down) Goes On - PGA Cancels Bedminster

What PGA course did Barry Hussein build an maintain? His political guru Bill Ayers would have blown them up in the 60's and 70's.
No Obama or Biden scandals so you`re down to Bill Ayers? :laughing0301:
No Obama/Biden scandals? Obama aided terrorists causing the rise of ISIS and all of their rapes and murders with Biden taking bribes from everyone clearly (I know the Obamas as they did with AYERS before the white house were also arranging kickbacks during their years of corruption.

I really don't know how much worse you can get than the crimes against humanity that Obama did while Biden took bribes not caring who that got killed as well.

This is going to continue with everything connected to Trump.
I'm smart.

Because you scumbags are still buthurt he did a better job than any of your commie heroes like pedo joe.

^^^ Snowflake is triggered. :laugh: ^^^

How Biden's concentration camps going?...lol

The ones he inherited from Donny Douchebag? He's fixing them, making them humane.

Why didn't Donny Douchebag fix them and make them humane? No money in it?

You call the conditions at our southern border "humane"?

Compared to Trump's policy of letting them sleep in dirt on the Mexican side? Definitely.

I'm smart.

Because you scumbags are still buthurt he did a better job than any of your commie heroes like pedo joe.

The ones he inherited from Donny Douchebag? He's fixing them, making them humane.

Compared to Trump's policy of letting them sleep in dirt on the Mexican side? Definitely.

Now they look like foil covered breakfast burrito's crammed into small spaces and breathing Wuhanvirus on each other. Some haven't seen sunlight in 72 hours!
You would have fit in well as a Capo in 3rd Reich deathcamps!
And you support all this just to get more future votes!! You are a true anti-humanistic PIG!

No Obama/Biden scandals? Obama aided terrorists causing the rise of ISIS and all of their rapes and murders with Biden taking bribes from everyone clearly (I know the Obamas as they did with AYERS before the white house were also arranging kickbacks during their years of corruption.

I really don't know how much worse you can get than the crimes against humanity that Obama did while Biden took bribes not caring who that got killed as well.

You need mental help. You sound as delusional as Trump.

I'm smart.

Show us photos of them sleeping in the dirt and show us where Trump made that a policy. You sound like OBiden when he said kids were in Mexico starving to death, which is a fucking lie. Making comments like that kinda spit in the face of the Mexicans. Right?

Be sure and provide those links and photos so we know you aren't just flatout lying.

I'm smart.

Another libtard lie. You're a friggin idiot.

You need mental help. You sound as delusional as Trump.
Truth hurts. Obama was an idiot, like his little puppet biden.

I'm smart.

That's why they avoid policy and real world successes of bringing back manufacturing and almost instantly improving the vaunted Obama economy to real growth. Or taking war off the nightly news and getting a vaccinne pushed through in a year vs 2-3 with pure business savy. And why they try so hard to hide the fact that the border is actually wose with Biden using Obama'a cages than it was with trump using Obama's cages. Anyone who looks behind the "Organge man bad" or "Biden hero" gets it. I have no idea what's wrong with the rest who don't even try to look at facts.

I'm smart.

Another libtard lie. You're a friggin idiot.

Ok, show us the photos from the Mexican side of the border. Show us where they slept and ate.

What PGA course did Barry Hussein build an maintain? His political guru Bill Ayers would have blown them up in the 60's and 70's.
No Obama or Biden scandals so you`re down to Bill Ayers? :laughing0301:

ISIS was born in Campu Brucca Prison in Iraq in 2004.. They called it Jihadi Finishing School.

Forum List

Back