The Bee gees

Concert from Melbourne Australia is being shown on PBS if you are interested.

I LOVE Bees, they are cute and fluffy and are CRUCIAL for our Planet's Environment and they give us Honey.

I'm NOT that fond of Gees though, all that Falsetto stuff too weird for me BUT I do like "Stayin' Alive" and "Night Fever"

I LOVE Bees, they are cute and fluffy and are CRUCIAL for our Planet's Environment and they give us Honey.

I'm NOT that fond of Gees though, all that Falsetto stuff too weird for me BUT I do like "Stayin' Alive" and "Night Fever"
You SO funny, Lucy. You got some "splainin" to do! (I Love Lucy reference.)

The falsetto is what makes him unique.

Yes. AND the tight pants...............

Yes but I can't deal with men singing like they have literally had their balls chopped off. It is not natural, I like MASCULINE sounding men, I'm not talking about those TERRIBLE DEEP Baritones though because they are just as weird as the Falsetto stuff to me.

^^^^ Hold on I need to Google to see IF the tight pants show big bulges....

^^^^ Hold on I need to Google to see IF the tight pants show big bulges....

^^^^ Hmmm PROMISING PROMISING, Maurice and Barry pretty good bulges, Robin was too WEIRD on ALL LEVELS so I'm not bothered you can't see any bulge etc

1598754493845.png

OMG! Forget what I said above about Robin being too weird on ALL levels IF he was STILL ALIVE I would have just put a paper bag over his head, this because his hairy chest and stomach are just DELICIOUS and SO LICKABLE and he has a good bulge:

1598754574502.png

You SO funny, Lucy. You got some "splainin" to do! (I Love Lucy reference.)

When I first arrive at this forum I had no idea what that I Love Lucy thing was, it had to be explained to me, we never got the TV show "I Love Lucy" on repeat obviously, I don't think also we got that at the time it was made and produced.

I love hearing the Bee Gees and was a huge fan as a kid of Saturday Night Fever. Disco didn't suck, and at least music back then seemed more positive than the angry crap out now.

Nothing was funnier than the Barry Gibb talk show on SNL though.

Forum List

Back