🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Beginning Of The End Of Our Military: Obama OK's Transgenders To Start Serving July 1st

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The ineligible non-natural born Citizen president strikes again. This will destroy the reputation of the U.S. military and make them the laughing stock of the world, especially to our adversaries.

transgender_service_members_international_conference_insert_c_Washington_Blade_by_Michael_Key.jpg

Obama's Pentagon to Repeal Ban on Transgender Military Service July 1 - Breitbart

I would suspect that the military has always had gays in the ranks.

The ineligible non-natural born Citizen president strikes again. This will destroy the reputation of the U.S. military and make them the laughing stock of the world, especially to our adversaries.

transgender_service_members_international_conference_insert_c_Washington_Blade_by_Michael_Key.jpg

Obama's Pentagon to Repeal Ban on Transgender Military Service July 1 - Breitbart

Yo, hope they are in combat? They just might be accidentally shot? If you know what I mean!!!
I don't really agree with getting a sex change, or deciding you're the other gender without getting one, or with transgenders in general, but if they're going to fight for the country, they have earned my respect. I think it's a bit much to hope they get accidentally shot. I'm all for making fun of them, though.

Please please please. You have to understand the real ones that these assholes to castigate the others.

If they choose to cut off their male reproductive organs, put on a pair of breast and have other surgeries. Who are we to stop them from serving? Some kids as young as 5 are going through this, so you're going to tell them that they can't serve their nation?

Any man who is apt to react to danger like a women is a danger to our real troops.
If I was a youngster you couldnt pay me enough to trust my back to a weirdo.

Forum List

Back