The Belief That Life Was the Result of an Accident Is Unscientific

Wait. Who exactly is it that believes atoms have sentient life?
Anyone who believes life is an accidental byproduct of an explosion long ago is saying atoms have sentient life.
no, theyre saying that atoms can lead to sentient life.

which they can
We know what ratio of elements we are.
Mix away and make yourself a new friend.

I'd have to mix for a few billion years.

So there was this group of scientists that finally created the first man made human cell and then later created human life.

Proud of themselves, they challenged God to a duel to see who could make the first human being.

They gathered all of their equipment, their amino acids, their beakers etc. However, they forgot one basic ingredient, dirt. The scientist turned beat red after forgetting to bring any and asked God for some. God responded, "No. Make your own dirt".

Anyone who believes life is an accidental byproduct of an explosion long ago is saying atoms have sentient life.

which they can

Those elements have been around since the beginning of time. How many people popping up out of thin air?

which they can

Those elements have been around since the beginning of time. How many people popping up out of thin air?

You realise you're skipping a few trillion steps, right?

which they can
No, genetic cloning is already being done I dont think ill need to pick up the slack.
No, don't start with life and say you created it. Get a bag of those elements and mix them together.

which they can

Beginning of time? That's just crazy talk. Who created time, the time daddy?

I answered the question, long ago, Darwin done it.

So there was this group of scientists that finally created the first man made human cell and then later created human life.

Proud of themselves, they challenged God to a duel to see who could make the first human being.

They gathered all of their equipment, their amino acids, their beakers etc. However, they forgot one basic ingredient, dirt. The scientist turned beat red after forgetting to bring any and asked God for some. God responded, "No. Make your own dirt".
That scientist sounds delusional. Imaginary friends and all....kooky

which they can
No, genetic cloning is already being done I dont think ill need to pick up the slack.
No, don't start with life and say you created it. Get a bag of those elements and mix them together.
a bag?

i dont think you understand

That scientist sounds delusional. Imaginary friends and all....kooky

Um.........er................yea.

(Note to self: Think concrete....think third grade level....think Trump)

Last edited:

which they can

And what steps did I skip that makes a carbon atom different in me than a carbon atom sitting on the desk in front of me??
And how exactly are those carbon atoms different????

which they can

That wouldn't be from scratch. I'd have to create the atoms first.

actually, honest people say "i dont know"
they dont say "therefore god"

Guys like you make mocking statements about a "sky God" and then, when presented with science, you pull the k*nt act by claiming you don't know and accusing believers of being dishonest. Typical k*nt.

which they can
a bag?

i dont think you understand
OK, plastic bag.
You need to hold the water.

which they can

And what steps did I skip that makes a carbon atom different in me than a carbon atom sitting on the desk in front of me??

That with which they've combined and recombined ... rinse repeat.

Guys like you make mocking statements about a "sky God" and then, when presented with science, you pull the k*nt act by claiming you don't know and accusing believers of being dishonest. Typical k*nt.
believers are dishonest.

nobody knows, thats just the reality of the situation.

which they can

You could mix for eternity and you still wouldn't be able to create life, intentionally or accidentally.

The spaghetti loving Darwin done it I tell ya!

That with which they've combined and recombined ... rinse repeat.
Answer the question. How is a carbon atom in me different than a carbon atom on my desk?

Forum List

Back