The Berkley riots make sense now.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Janet Napolitano took over and instituted Berkley as a "Sanctuary" campus. Anti American sentiment stoked by the college administrators & students too stupid to understand the implications.

This is the new generation of college educated people.

1062491_1280x720.jpg

If I was an employer, as soon as I saw a resume with Berkley as their college attended, the application would go in File 13 pronto.

Janet Napolitano took over and instituted Berkley as a "Sanctuary" campus. Anti American sentiment stoked by the college administrators & students too stupid to understand the implications.
Our liberal universities have devolved into democrat terrorist training camps....

What a hero huh? Pepper spraying this girl is uncalled for

-Geaux
-------

Did they arrest that piece of shit would assaulted Kiara Robles the girl in the video? Or beat the crap out of the assaulter? Amazing how the "leftists" have morphed into disgusting combination of intolerant Muslims who hate women and freedom of speech and Bolshevicks who want to destroy property. Never have your guard down in their company.

That's an epic outbreak of butthurt there at Berkeley.

Do the taxpayers get to clean up and repair the campus after this little temper tantrum?

Why yes we do.

Do you feel the love and tolerance?

That's an epic outbreak of butthurt there at Berkeley.

Do the taxpayers get to clean up and repair the campus after this little temper tantrum?

Why yes we do.

Do you feel the love and tolerance?
Actually I heard on the news this morning. That Trump said they keep it up, he will cut federal funding to Berkley.

Forum List

Back