🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Best Roasts on Ann Coulter video

Anyone who agrees with what went on at that roast is a nasty libtard.

Do you even know the vile things that horse face continually says? The remarks made about her that one night just reflect the hatred that she displays in every interview or appearance she has ever done. She is known for those types of remarks, and those types of remarks only.
Show me!

Do you even know the vile things that horse face continually says? The remarks made about her that one night just reflect the hatred that she displays in every interview or appearance she has ever done. She is known for those types of remarks, and those types of remarks only.

She and Trump are twins....that's why conservatives love her so much. And then they claim that lefties are vile and hateful....:badgrin:

Horse face :rofl:

Your face probably looks like a horses ass!

Your face probably looks like a horses ass!
Sucks to your ass-mar.

Ann Coulter can dish it out, but whines when given a taste of her own medicine. Not all the jokes landed, but some were funny.

I have yet to be shown that she treats people this way! Can you post it?

Show me!

I'm not going to repeat her crap. That's more of a job for racists and hate mongers. If you want to read what that hateful bitch has said, look it up for yourself. It's easy to find.

Show me!

I'm not going to repeat her crap. That's more of a job for racists and hate mongers. If you want to read what that hateful bitch has said, look it up for yourself. It's easy to find.
Translation! You have nothing! Got it.

Show me!

If that's what you chose to believe, but we both know you just want to see her hateful crap written down here. If you want that done, do it yourself.

Show me!

If that's what you chose to believe, but we both know you just want to see her hateful crap written down here. If you want that done, do it yourself.
I simply asked you to show me an example of her treating people that way! If you cannot do it it's okay and par for the course!

Ann Coulter can dish it out, but whines when given a taste of her own medicine. Not all the jokes landed, but some were funny.
Those werent jokes, they were humorless attacks, the kind of things bullies do.

"You have been in a lot of movies, and one day you will not realize it until you sober up one day." <- kind of funny.

"You are a skanky, skeleton and a whore." <- not funny and just stupid as a dog pissing on my lawn.

Show me!

I simply asked you to show me an example of her treating people that way! If you cannot do it it's okay and par for the course!
:meow:

Show me!

Google -Ann Coulter's Remarks. You will get 409,000 hits in 0.49 seconds. The first is Ann Coulter Quotes. That is a good place to start.

Like I said before, I won't repeat her vile cap. I'll leave that to the racists and right wing idiots.

Those werent jokes, they were humorless attacks, the kind of things bullies do.

"You have been in a lot of movies, and one day you will not realize it until you sober up one day." <- kind of funny.

"You are a skanky, skeleton and a whore." <- not funny and just stupid as a dog pissing on my lawn.

And right in line with the kind of crap she normally spews.

WooooooOOOOOooooo Fun Police!

upload_2016-9-7_15-1-37.png

View attachment 88590

Homo-erotica at its finest.
You are entirely obsessed with sex, arent you now?

Wait, YOU post a "let me count the ways" post for your man crush on Putin and you blame it on me? :badgrin: Well, at least you tried :badgrin:

View attachment 88590

Homo-erotica at its finest.
You are entirely obsessed with sex, arent you now?

Wait, YOU post a "let me count the ways" post for your man crush on Putin and you blame it on me? :badgrin: Well, at least you tried :badgrin:

Lol, you really cant separate respect and fagotry, can you?

You got some issues, dude.

Forum List

Back