🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Best Roasts on Ann Coulter video

I'm not going to repeat her crap. That's more of a job for racists and hate mongers. If you want to read what that hateful bitch has said, look it up for yourself. It's easy to find.
Translation! You have nothing! Got it.

If that's what you chose to believe, but we both know you just want to see her hateful crap written down here. If you want that done, do it yourself.
I simply asked you to show me an example of her treating people that way! If you cannot do it it's okay and par for the course!

Google -Ann Coulter's Remarks. You will get 409,000 hits in 0.49 seconds. The first is Ann Coulter Quotes. That is a good place to start.

Like I said before, I won't repeat her vile cap. I'll leave that to the racists and right wing idiots.
You say a lot to say you got nothing! We get it.

You are entirely obsessed with sex, arent you now?

Wait, YOU post a "let me count the ways" post for your man crush on Putin and you blame it on me? :badgrin: Well, at least you tried :badgrin:

Lol, you really cant separate respect and fagotry, can you?

You got some issues, dude.

One of the boys? Come 'on

Wait, YOU post a "let me count the ways" post for your man crush on Putin and you blame it on me? :badgrin: Well, at least you tried :badgrin:

Keep your homo-erotic fanasies out of the discussion. They're irrelevant.

Homo-erotica at its finest.

Keep your homo-erotic fanasies out of the discussion. They're irrelevant.

If you repeat it enough maybe one of the boys wont seem so gay

"A horse walked into a bar and asked Coulter "why the long face".

The skank got what she had coming. It was a bit sad, you look at her and this is a person that will do ANYTHING for a little money. Utterly soulless like Guiliani. These people have nothing inside, they are an empty shell. When she had her time at the mike she held up her book, that was why she went. And conservatives you need to just admit you can't, in your wildest dreams, hold a candle to Hollywood talent. Even with someone else writing her jokes they sucked, while at the same time the list of comedians there dropped nuke after nuke on her.

The skank got what she had coming. It was a bit sad, you look at her and this is a person that will do ANYTHING for a little money. Utterly soulless like Guiliani. These people have nothing inside, they are an empty shell. When she had her time at the mike she held up her book, that was why she went. And conservatives you need to just admit you can't, in your wildest dreams, hold a candle to Hollywood talent. Even with someone else writing her jokes they sucked, while at the same time the list of comedians there dropped nuke after nuke on her.
We already said that. She was viscously attacked by a bunch of rat libtards!

We already said that. She was viscously attacked by a bunch of rat libtards!

And cons are whining about having to face the big boys. Can't take the fire, stay out of the kitchen. Coulter looked like someone just took her favorite puppy away. She looked so lost. The reaction from con-media is better though, they are all whining incessantly about how mean she was treated. LOL

The local market has Kleenex on sale this week, you should go for a drive.

How did you become so judgmental?

Were you bullied as a child?

Poor little fagot.

And cons are whining about having to face the big boys. Can't take the fire, stay out of the kitchen. .

I love the fact that you libtards cannot see the difference between an actual roast like the one I posted of Reagan and the bully ambush that was done on Coulter.

Which is why you soulless shit4brains are losing influence in this country. You have led the Democrats into losing both houses of Congress and two thirds of the state governorships and congresses too, the White House is your last thread of real power and you are going to lose that too because you are stupid, rude bullies and ideological shit4brains.

Welcome to your future irrelevance.

Being ridiculed in front of an audience for looking like and man and an ugly horse faced vile bitch must be hard.

The left out my favorite:

(just after her set)
"Ann, you've written eleven books, but you couldn't even right one good joke."

Awesome! I hated Ann Coulter ever since she spread out her anorexic, skank legs for the Romney candidacy when there were still plenty of true conservative candidates running. She pushed the "inevitable" meme and helped get that Mormon ass-fuck nominated by the GOP, which is how we ended up with 4 more years of the boy wonder to fuck America over.

That slut can complain about the Republican establishment all she wants, but she's part of it.
^ Thank you for your Christian post.

It is funny to see people making fun of another human beings physical appearance... i bet none of those monkies looked at the mirror before going up on that stage...

Awesome! I hated Ann Coulter ever since she spread out her anorexic, skank legs for the Romney candidacy when there were still plenty of true conservative candidates running. She pushed the "inevitable" meme and helped get that Mormon ass-fuck nominated by the GOP, which is how we ended up with 4 more years of the boy wonder to fuck America over.

That slut can complain about the Republican establishment all she wants, but she's part of it.
Who do you think was better than Romney?

Funny thing is Romney would have beat hillary this year.

All the rest of the candidates were more conservative that Romney, so there's your answer. All of them.

All the rest of the candidates were more conservative that Romney, so there's your answer. All of them.
And yet you didn't nominate a conservative again? Why do you guys keep making the same mistake?

And yet you didn't nominate a conservative again? Why do you guys keep making the same mistake?
Who you talking to? I voted for Ron Paul, then Herman Cain, then Ted Cruz.

Coincidence

Forum List

Back