The Biden admin seems more concerned with the Russia/Ukraine border than the US/Mexico border. Why is that?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Does it help American citizens? How?

How about the African American community? How does pushing for a secure Russia/Ukraine border help African American citizens?

I cannot figure out how this helps America. Can somone explain it to me, please?

Last edited:

How about the African American community? How does pushing for a secure Russia/Ukraine border help African American citizens?

I cannot figure out how this help America. Can somone explain it to me, please?
Maybe because we won't get into a possible WW with Mexico.

Flying infected migrants all over the US is a bad idea
Letting in cheap labor only helps the wealthy
Dems think they are letting in more democrat voters....surprise!!
Paying some migrants $450,000 is a very bad idea, voters will remember in November...

See if you guys can address the issue and not attack me personally. Is that possible?

Biden threatened Russia if they invade Ukraine, but won‘t do anything about people invading the US via the southern border.

Seems very odd for someone who is SUPPOSED to care about the well being of the USA and its citizens.

I cannot figure out how this helps America. Can somone explain it to me, please?
You know damn good and well Democrats have no interest in doing what’s best for America or real Americans… They simply want millions of thirdworlders to help them in their assault on real America and American institutions.

You know damn good and well Democrats have no interest in doing what’s best for America or real Americans… They simply want millions of thirdworlders to help them in their assault on real America and American institutions.

Why do you think leftists who voted for Biden accept this?

See, a war with Russia, even if only threatened, will "unite" Americans behind Biden.

Right?

Right? :rolleyes:

Biden threatened Russia if they invade Ukraine, but won‘t do anything about people invading the US via the southern border.
Seems very odd for someone who is SUPPOSED to care about the well being of the USA and its citizens.
Not enforcing US immigration laws are grounds for Impeachment, Article-1
Abandoning $billions of US equipment in AFG for US enemies can also be an Article-2.
The Xidens taking $billions from China and Russia, Article-3
Artilce-4 anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Simple.

Allowing millions of illegals is bad for America.
Getting us involved in Ukraine and Russia is bad for America.

Got it?

Simple.

Allowing millions of illegals is bad for America.
Getting us involved in Ukraine and Russia is bad for America.

Got it?
You seem to be saying everything Biden does is bad for America!!!

Oh. . . . . . . . :omg:

Maybe because the powerful Russian Army is massed at the Ukraine border ready to invade and take over.

Now, if the Russians were looking to cross into the Ukraine to mow lawns and make beds, I doubt if Biden would be concerned

Because the Democrats project in order to hide what useless filth they are.

Check out the 1-6-2021 "insurrection" for example, that never occurred, yet it's in all the news. Go right now to any PROG-site, oh the insurrection and 10s of thousands of rioters too, inflated by a multiple of 100.

They do that as a distraction. The worse they are the worse the Republicans must be in a tall tale. You know, steal an election and blame 100s, I mean 10s of thousands (cough) from trying to steal our democracy, oh my!

The Biden admin seems more concerned with the Russia/Ukraine border than the US/Mexico border. Why is that?​

Because Democrats are trying to RIG elections by flooding the country with illegals who will cancel out the votes of American citizens that's why. We may have to fight another civil war. Imagine if millions from the UK flooded into the country to take over in 1776.

You guys have to realize Biden means business. Last time this occurred Obama gave the Ukrainians toilet paper and other types of hygiene goods.

Trump gave them guns though, you know, because Trump is Putin's lap dog in PROG.

Because Ukrainians aren't. for the most part, dual citizens like those half African fuckers

Why do you think leftists who voted for Biden accept this?
Lefties will suck off anyone who pretends to accept them as the completely fucked in the head pieces of filthy dogshit they are…they can’t give two fucks about real politics or the like.

The Biden admin seems more concerned with the Russia/Ukraine border than the US/Mexico border. Why is that?​

The sad truth is that while the Ukrainians donate heavily to the DNC/Biddums through Hunter, the red border states like Texas and Arizona are way behind on their payments.

Maybe because the powerful Russian Army is massed at the Ukraine border ready to invade and take over.

Now, if the Russians were looking to cross into the Ukraine to mow lawns and make beds, I doubt if Biden would be concerned

Yeah, every year we need to add more illegals to mow lawns and make beds, this year a record number, including women and children. You really aren't very bright.

Forum List

Back