The Biden admin seems more concerned with the Russia/Ukraine border than the US/Mexico border. Why is that?

Maybe because the powerful Russian Army is massed at the Ukraine border ready to invade and take over.

Now, if the Russians were looking to cross into the Ukraine to mow lawns and make beds, I doubt if Biden would be concerned
So it was perfectly fine for the US to pay insurrections to overthrow the government of Ukraine. But now suddenly we are all concerned about “democracy in Ukraine”?

Yeah, every year we need to add more illegals to mow lawns and make beds, this year a record number, including women and children. You really aren't very bright.

I've found most Mexicans to be very good people. And most work their asses off because they have a strong work ethic. That said do things the right way, install the " big beautiful wall" or something like and control this thing. You wouldn't leave your house open for whomever, especially today, which is ironic considering the unusual conversation I had not even an hour ago. The guy built a real nice place where my former step-dad's ranch was, right where the house used to be, I just met him.

My stepdad had the place 35-40 over a decade ago, never an issue. It's still rural, but he's lived there two years, and already robbed once. FUCK!

ILMAO @ Trump and his "Big Beautiful Wall" pitch though, ha ha, he sure knows how to play both sides. But personally, he needs to tone that shit down. He really put his foot in his mouth with "they're rapists".

Last edited:
If every illegal crossing the border is going to do jobs that Americans will not do, why are illegals offered welfare?

They are working. They are doing jobs Americans refuse to do…..so they do not need my tax money.

WHY ARE DEMS OFFERING WELFARE FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PLENTY OF JOBS?

If every illegal crossing the border is going to do jobs that Americans will not do, why are illegals offered welfare?

They are working. They are doing jobs Americans refuse to do…..so they do not need my tax money.

WHY ARE DEMS OFFERING WELFARE FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PLENTY OF JOBS?

Sad truth is we used to do those jobs and we've been trained not to. Too good for it I guess. There are lots of reasons Americans are FAT.

That said, ever hear the one about the skinny Mexican woman? Me either :abgg2q.jpg:

Russia reacts furiously to Blinken's comment on troops in Kazakhstan

Blinken challenged Russia's justification for sending forces into Kazakhstan after days of violent unrest

Apparently, the Bai Dung administration is also concerned with Russian supposed aid to Kazakhstan.
See:
Russia responded angrily to a comment by U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken that Kazakhstan might have a hard time getting rid of Russian troops, saying he should reflect instead on U.S. military meddling around the world. This is reported by Reuters.

Blinken challenged Russia's justification for sending forces into Kazakhstan after days of violent unrest

Apparently, the Bai Dung administration is also concerned with Russian supposed aid to Kazakhstan.
See:
Russia responded angrily to a comment by U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken that Kazakhstan might have a hard time getting rid of Russian troops, saying he should reflect instead on U.S. military meddling around the world. This is reported by Reuters.

I forgot about Bidens ties to Ukraine, prolly with Borat too.

Forum List

Back