The Biden Administration Is Now Saying Roads and Trees Are Racist

This is terrible news, though I suspected roads were racist all along. I'm trying to brace myself for when it comes out that the fence around our property is racist as hell. I mean, you put em up, make repairs and this... fences these days!

This is terrible news, though I suspected roads were racist all along. I'm trying to brace myself for when it comes out that the fence around our property is racist as hell. I mean, you put em up, make repairs and this... fences these days!
I think they are wanting all trees cut down mostly.

The racism in roads is a gesture towards the roads being built in poor folk neighborhoods not in rich folks neighborhoods.

These people truly can't do anything so they blame others for their failures.

It is racism because we won't do their job for them.

Martin Luther King Blvd's are racist because it warns law abiding folks not to park their cars there and actually avoid stopping, combined with being a signal to non-Whites it is one of their gang's territory, and Whitey done had y'all as slaves and shit back in the day.

The racism in roads is a gesture towards the roads being built in poor folk neighborhoods not in rich folks neighborhoods.
When those roads were built, many of those neighborhoods were upper middle class white neighborhoods. Compton used to be very wealthy.

Rumors are the plan is to tear the old racist roads up and rely on public transportation. *I actually heard a talking head on TV say this today.)

Darn those racist roads....

Someone really needs to do something about the situation, don't they....

95e838daaa3ab0f6f554125780efd143.jpg

The stupid argument is when the roads were built and how they were built ( you know like Bridges and so on ) they were built to keep minorities from going to the white areas and how they were built from being better quality in the more rich area to being poorly built in the poor area, so they argue it was based on racism…

Now as for Trees, well if you grow a Forrest and prevent the poor minorities from seeing the rich white family homes then ya know that is just plain wacist damn you…

Now I bet you Harris and Mayor Pete don’t think their roads are wacist nor the trees in their communities!

If everything is racist maybe the problem is that the Progressives are looking at the world through racist eyes.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO. Roads and trees are racist?? Good Lord. Only idiots would say something as stupid as that.

Guess the Bidung administration fits that bill.

Actually, maybe they're not as crazy as I thought. My sidewalk started giving me trouble and a whole lot of lip about how it was a white supremacist.

Forum List

Back