The Biden/Harris through the “Inflation Reduction Act” used American tax payers money to fund DOMESTIC TERRORISM on the U.S. soil.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This is sick.

They steal our money and give t o our enemies.

Oh, and Harris bragged about this.

HOLY SH*T!

The Biden/Harris through the “Inflation Reduction Act” used American tax payers money to fund DOMESTIC TERRORISM on the U.S. soil.

Rep. Shelley Moore Capito and Rep. Pete Ricketts discuss oversight findings on the funding of radical extremist groups through the Biden/Harris’ Inflation Reduction Act, calling it the “Invest in Radical Activity Act.”

“We’ve really been digging into who is getting these massive amounts of grants through the EPA. There's $3 billion in the Inflation Reduction Act, the IRA, that will go for different climate buckets. And in our investigation, we found that a lot of this money that’s going out really has little to do with the environment and a lot to do with funding groups that are basically engaged in what I characterize as anti-American activities. They’re anti-American, anti-Semitic, anti-Israel, anti-police and anti-border security.

I'm also going to say that Vice President Harris…is quoted here, ‘I put equity at the center of our nation's largest investment in climate in history, to reach the organizations that know their community best.’ That's what she said when they rolled out and actually named these organizations. And interestingly, today, there was a news article today, saying that the green groups have now formed a coalition today, and guess who they're endorsing for president? Vice President Harris.

This uncovers quite a bit of the $3 billion. We’re up to $200 million, actually a little bit more than that if you count everything all in, and this is just a lack of accountability. The administrator of the EPA has been questioned about this. He says the money hasn't gone out, that was their first thing. ‘Well, they haven't gotten the money yet.’ Now they're saying, ‘well, we don't check out the partner organizations.’ So this NDN [Collective] would be a partner organization as opposed to an actual grantee. So, why aren't you vetting these people? I mean, this is taxpayer dollars, and what do they have to do with telling people how to live and cope better and clean up their environment?

So what are we doing about it? Well, we're shining a light on it, and urging the EPA to not disburse this money and coincidentally, they haven't disbursed all of this money yet, so we'll see what happens. I pushed in the Appropriations Committee for more money for the EPA Inspector General, somebody to follow the money within the EPA, because they know best, an inspector general would be able to do that. And then I think the most important thing is when we take control of Congress after January, we will be able to defund a lot of this, but we also be able to follow it and do much more oversight.”​

The "Inflation Reduction Act" was the world's largest robbery.
And of course, the Democrats used it to fund their hate groups and extremist organizations.

The Inflation Reduction Act, which had nothing to do with reducing inflation. Just more government spending to inject additional cash flows into the U.S. economy. What a brilliant strategy from Biden / Harris!

The "Inflation Reduction Act" was the world's largest robbery.
And of course, the Democrats used it to fund their hate groups and extremist organizations.

And some circles back to themselves, of course.

Forum List

Back