The biggest fake news of 2019 comes from

What is the biggest fake news story of the year?

• Washington post

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Washington post

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington post

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Fake or not....Why would the MSM think that saying HA ha ha ha haaaa to Trump over illegal immigration will cause him to lose in 2020?....if anything it will ignite his base....

They've been pushing the story on message boards everywhere.

Try cutting the a steel I-beam with a sawsall.

Naw. . . I feel the biggest fake news story is that of the death of this Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi clown.

Most folks knew that the Obama regime, the Hillary State department and their sycophants helped build ISIS, but when it came out of Trump's mouth that "we killed him?"

Like a bunch of lemmings, no one questioned the story. .. . as it did, coming on the heels of an announced pull back?

No critical thinking, no questioning, no nothing.

I'm not convinced.

Northerntruthseeker: The Truth About Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi: Getting Rid Of Israeli Mossad Operative Simon Elliot Just Like They Got Rid Of CIA Operative Tim Osman (Osama Bin Laden)

ISIS Leader Al-Baghdadi Reported Dead – for at Least the 7th Time in 12 Years

Confirmed by US Customs and Border Protection

"CBP spokesman Matt Leas disputed the Post's characterization of these repeated breaches, telling CBS News that "it's happening but not to the point where it's an issue."

Smugglers are sawing through the border wall but officials say it's not an issue

Fake or not....Why would the MSM think that saying HA ha ha ha haaaa to Trump over illegal immigration will cause him to lose in 2020?....if anything it will ignite his base....

All tRump has to do to fulfill his promise is jail employers knowingly hiring illegals.

"CBP spokesman Matt Leas disputed the Post's characterization of these repeated breaches, telling CBS News that "it's happening but not to the point where it's an issue."

Smugglers are sawing through the border wall but officials say it's not an issue

It would seem to me, the mere fact that they are TRYING to circumvent and defeat it, would mean, that it is totally necessary.

I seem to have underestimated how necessary it really is.

Maybe we should all re-examine how necessary this issue is, and maybe give full support and upgrade the funding and effectiveness of this wall. . . . :dunno:

Apparently, it needs to be bigger, taller, thicker, and stronger. . . eh?

Apparently, the President is admitting it is true....?

President Trump on Saturday appeared to shrug off concerns that smugglers may be able to cut through portions of the U.S.-Mexico border wall with ease, as a new report had suggested.

Asked by reporters outside the White House to comment on the matter, Trump conceded that although the border wall was powerful, “you can cut through anything.”

“But, we have a lot of people watching,” Trump qualified. “Cutting is one thing, but it’s easily fixed. One of the reasons we died it the way we did, it’s very easily fixed.”

Trump dismisses report of smugglers cutting through US-Mexico border wall: 'You can cut through anything'

But I've always thought that the fence would never stop people from crossing illegally over, under, or through it.... the fence is to slow them down enough for Border patrol to catch them... at least that was my understanding?

All tRump has to do to fulfill his promise is jail employers knowingly hiring illegals.
Already done. You were just too busy guzzling the grape koolaid that CNN and MSNBC constantly force feeds you to notice.

For example:

Mississippi Business Owner Jailed for Hiring Illegal Aliens

Slaughterhouse owner who used illegal immigrants sentenced to 18 months in federal prison

Here's a tip. When you search google for info on anything even remotely related to US politics, after you enter your search terms always add -CNN -NYT -WaPo -NBC -ABC -CBS to filter out a lot of fake news that inevitably clutter your search results.

You'll be a much better informed person.

Last edited:

President Trump on Saturday appeared to shrug off concerns that smugglers may be able to cut through portions of the U.S.-Mexico border wall with ease, as a new report had suggested.

Asked by reporters outside the White House to comment on the matter, Trump conceded that although the border wall was powerful, “you can cut through anything.”

“But, we have a lot of people watching,” Trump qualified. “Cutting is one thing, but it’s easily fixed. One of the reasons we died it the way we did, it’s very easily fixed.”

Trump dismisses report of smugglers cutting through US-Mexico border wall: 'You can cut through anything'

But I've always thought that the fence would never stop people from crossing illegally over, under, or through it.... the fence is to slow them down enough for Border patrol to catch them... at least that was my understanding?

The thing I think you are really missing, which I dismissed at first, is this is PROOF that a wall is really necessary, and has proved to slow down smuggling.

I was loath to admit such a thing, but here we have it. They are cutting holes in it to move their contraband. It is causing them problems.

DO YOU NOT CARE AT ALL? :dunno:

Are you so partisan that you have no faculties for critical thinking? :dunno:

It would seem to me, the mere fact that they are TRYING to circumvent and defeat it, would mean, that it is totally necessary.

I seem to have underestimated how necessary it really is.

Maybe we should all re-examine how necessary this issue is, and maybe give full support and upgrade the funding and effectiveness of this wall. . . . :dunno:

Apparently, it needs to be bigger, taller, thicker, and stronger. . . eh?

Or IMO the new wall is not necessary. Illegals come here to money to send home. If they couldn't make any money they wouldn't come.

We also need to repeal the Republican worker visa program.

The thing I think you are really missing, which I dismissed at first, is this is PROOF that a wall is really necessary, and has proved to slow down smuggling.

I was loath to admit such a thing, but here we have it. They are cutting holes in it to move their contraband. It is causing them problems.

why would you even ask those 2 questions after reading my post?

why would you even ask those 2 questions after reading my post?

It has been my impression that he had been force to scale back his plans due to opposition.

I guess, now that you can see it is necessary, you no longer oppose it with such vigor. This is wonderful news.

Forum List

Back