The Biggest Story You Haven't Heard

You're painfully stupid.
The concentration camps were staffed almost entirely with Germans.

Sure.

The Poles left the country on vacation.

3 million slaughtered by the Pole's hatred of their Jewish citizens.

Since this isn't the topic of the thread, I'm calling you out here.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

April of 2017????????????

And not a single reply??????

Members certainly let you know where you stand, you fool.

Amazing constortionist, you are! Your foot in your mouth and your head up your butt at the same time!

You're clearly severely mentally impaired.

Go back and check that thread from April, 2017.

Which is the higher number, the replies it got.....or the number of your cerebral neurons?

What are you babbling about?
I just made a new thread to call you out.

One can always tell when i have sorely wounded one of your ilk by the language they choose to post.

Excellent.

Couldn't happen to a nicer.

And...you seem perturbed that I have revealed that you don't read books.....why?
None of you Liberals/Democrats do.

You declare victory with every post, but you're unwilling to admit Poland was occupied by Nazi Germany and under its control. It undercuts your bullshit.

I've generally found that participants in a game of Monopoly who chose the derby are bald guys.

Is that the reason for your hat avi?

No education, no books, no hair?

But....on the bright side....you're mentally qualified for handicapped parking.

Focus. Nazi Germany invaded, occupied and controlled Poland.

Your fantasies have nothing to do with me. If you use them to alleviate a painful paucity in your own life, I don't begrudge you that.

Not to interfere with your derailing of the thread, but what does your rant have to do with Trump stopping Russia from selling missiles to Iran? :dunno:

PoliticalChic drove this thread to the topic of the Polish Holocaust, what ever the Hell that is.

It's amazing how often these Zionists never seemed to get banned for their blatant off topic, and flame wars, they create, just because they're token members on J00SMB.

Actually, I do believe that I am a Zionist.

All the best to those folks who made the desert bloom.

Now....folks like you, who'd rather hide the genocide by the Poles in WWII.....you'll always be my target.

And....ammunition is expensive.....don't expect a warning shot.

You declare victory with every post, but you're unwilling to admit Poland was occupied by Nazi Germany and under its control. It undercuts your bullshit.

I've generally found that participants in a game of Monopoly who chose the derby are bald guys.

Is that the reason for your hat avi?

No education, no books, no hair?

But....on the bright side....you're mentally qualified for handicapped parking.

Focus. Nazi Germany invaded, occupied and controlled Poland.

Your fantasies have nothing to do with me. If you use them to alleviate a painful paucity in your own life, I don't begrudge you that.

Not to interfere with your derailing of the thread, but what does your rant have to do with Trump stopping Russia from selling missiles to Iran? :dunno:

PoliticalChic drove this thread to the topic of the Polish Holocaust, what ever the Hell that is.

It's amazing how often these Zionists never seemed to get banned for their blatant off topic, and flame wars, they create, just because they're token members on J00SMB.

Actually, I do believe that I am a Zionist.

All the best to those folks who made the desert bloom.

Now....folks like you, who'd rather hide the genocide by the Poles in WWII.....you'll always be my target.

And....ammunition is expensive.....don't expect a warning shot.

You're clearly a genetic abomination.

Poles fought the Nazis, over, and over again.
Poles were the first to fight the Nazis.
In Warsaw alone 200,000 Poles were killed by Nazis fighting the Nazis, and the whole of Warsaw was razed by the Nazis.

You're beyond ignorant, you should be institutionalized.

Forum List

Back