'The Bitch Set US UP!' Liberal claims Memories Pizza Donations Were a GOP Conspiracy

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014
ROFLMNAO!

The Hysteria is now in full pant wetting mode!

LOL! You can NOT make this crap up!

"According to Twitter user Kandyce Brothers, almost 30,000 people donated over $840,000, meaning the average donor had to have contributed about $29,000 to the cause. The average American couldn't donate that much, so it must be the Koch brothers and the media behind it all! "

(Just let that soak for a moment... enjoy it, then do what you must.)

Liberal Uses Warped Math to Prove Memories Pizza Donations Were a GOP Conspiracy MRCTV

Using flawed logic (and maybe common core math) to support a crazy theory. Just another day in liberal land.

The left likes to pretend that most people agree with them. When faced with reality, they freak out and try to deny it by blaming some boogie man. Koch brothers have long been the favorite punching bag for liberals taking out their frustration, so this comes as no surprise.

ROFLMNAO!

"According to Twitter user Kandyce Brothers, almost 30,000 people donated over $840,000, meaning the average donor had to have contributed about $29,000 to the cause. The average American couldn't donate that much, so it must be the Koch brothers and the media behind it all! "

Liberal Uses Warped Math to Prove Memories Pizza Donations Were a GOP Conspiracy MRCTV
Sad pitiful Liberal. Here, let me soothe your pangs. :slap:

I'm thinking of either

1. Asking for my $29,000 back

Or

B. Buying a Memories Pizza Franchise.

ROFLMNAO!

Well I let that soak in for a split second and immediately realized you flunked basic math in the second or 3rd grade.

I tell ya, these poor clowns are truly an embarrassment to the species.

But hey! Such is the nature of the mentally disordered.

ROFLMNAO!

--LOL

They can't stand the fact not everyone fell for their trumped up rage against one little PIZZA STORE

If anyone can be accused of a conspiracy, It's the left and their gaystapo.

Forum List

Back