"The Blind Side was always uncomfortable - now everyone knows why"

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Hollywood loves these white knight films. How loving white folks save ignorant darkies from their blackness.

But it turns out to be a load of bollox.

They actually fed off this kids talent and made themselves richer from his efforts.Like America has done through its history.

I doubt that this story will fit in with Meatball Rons exciting new black history course,

It isnt a feel good story.

Hollywood loves these white knight films. How loving white folks save ignorant darkies from their blackness.

They actually fed off this kids talent and made themselves richer from his efforts.Like America has done through its history.

I doubt that this story will fit in with Meatball Rons exciting new black history course,

So. A dumb-ass actually tried to link this story to Ron DeSantis. How stupid is that?

Yes, the DemoKKKrats who run Hollywood are virulent racists. Always have been, and always will be.

You're finally learning something, you fat useless fuck.

You don't know anything Commie other than a lawsuit was filed by Oher....that's one highly biased side of a story that will come out in its entirety soon.
But leave it to you to jump to the racist conclusion.
You know, Oher admits to knowing what he signed was a conservatorship and not an adoption. And most everything depicted in the movie is largely true.
If its true he never received any proceeds from the movie then he is certainly due some I would think....if that is true.

There is a long tradition in movies where a white knight steps in to save the black folk from, er, other white folk.
That Mel Gibson character in the Patriot film telling them they were fighting for freedom. It only took another century. LOL.
Atticus was another one.

There is a long tradition in movies where a white knight steps in to save the black folk from, er, other white folk.
That Mel Gibson character in the Patriot film telling them they were fighting for freedom. It only took another century. LOL.
Atticus was another one.

Yeah, yeah.

Hollywood sucks almost as bad as you do.

Atticus was another one.
What about all the black slave owners Commie?
But you are correct, slavery by the Dimbot party has always been wrong

We dont know all the truth here. The kid ended up being a Pro and made millions.. so I think they didnt really do him too badly. where elese do you think he could have eneded up?

Atticus was another one.
It says "a long tradition" then lists TWO movies.

British math

Atticus was another one.
The last people to give up their slaves in the US were the Choctaw, Chickasaw, Creek, and Seminole Indian tribes. This had to be negotiated because the 13th Amendment didn't apply to the Indian Nations.

You don’t have to be such a bitch, Tommy.

Yeah. Turns out Michael oher is an ungrateful asshole like you democrats all are. Weird that makes you uncomfortable.

Forum List

Back