The Brilliant President Trump with his Beautiful Wife Show Respect for the Christmas Tree!

It is surprising Brock Hussaine Obama appointed federal judges did not try to shut this down for being "too White."

If only he could also respect the
The rule of law, our own intelligence departments, the free press, POWs, Gold Star families, the majority that didn’t vote for him, our allies, human rights, victims of mass shootings, immigrants...

It is surprising Brock Hussaine Obama appointed federal judges did not try to shut this down for being "too White."

Oh...and 'his beautiful wife'?

Leave it to a Trumpbot to only care about looks in a woman.

And BTW, she ain't beautiful to me. She was.
20151001MELANIA-slide-OOE6-videoSixteenByNine1050.jpg

But not anymore. To me, she looks waaay too masculine for my tastes.

931568_1.jpg

She has a great figure (especially for her age)...but to me, if you ain't got a pretty/beautiful face...you ain't pretty/beautiful overall.

And if she is soooo 'beautiful'...why is Donald fooling around on her so incredibly much (I mean, we know he is all about looks)?

I don't much care what you Trumpbots think about this post of mine either...just wanted to poke fun at your Messiah.

Nice way to start the day.

;)

Totally agree. Looks like to me she had eyes, nose and chin job.
Have you noticed that her "kidney" surgery she had a few months ago now rests comfortably on her chest?

The kidney was replaced at US expense. POTUS Apologists. Orange is your new skin color.

This is a great example of why the Progs are so unhinged about Trump: he embraces traditional things they want to destroy.
Happy Holidays...from the Trump family.

They seem to have quite a nice family who actually like one another.

:21:

The father openly lusts for his eldest daughter, fools around on his wife like it's a bodily function, and lies like a rug.

That's your idea of a 'nice' family?

So noted.

So surprising the democrats associate a beautiful woman with a dude. Transgenderism is closely tied to TDS IMO. :p

So surprising the democrats associate a beautiful woman with a dude. Transgenderism is closely tied to TDS IMO. :p
Your comments indicate that you have never been associated with a beautiful woman, a dude or a transgenderism. Snout is closely tied to Sewerism. IMO.

This is a great example of why the Progs are so unhinged about Trump: he embraces traditional things they want to destroy.
Happy Holidays...from the Trump family.

They seem to have quite a nice family who actually like one another.

:21:

The father openly lusts for his eldest daughter, fools around on his wife like it's a bodily function, and lies like a rug.

That's your idea of a 'nice' family?

So noted.

That's the disgusting spin you loons place on his comments.

But go ahead. Attacking him is the only plank in you platform.

Forum List

Back