The Browns will win vs. the Jags in week 2, and I propose a bet to anyone who disagrees and wants to gamble

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
The brownies were dragged, destroyed, and taken behind the woodshed last week.

They committed over 10 penalties that brought back at least 4 first downs, their O-line failed completely in protecting Watson. On the plays that Watson had time, he missed multiple routine throws, and their defense couldn't keep Dallas's offense off the field.

All of that is a receipe for disaster, and the Browns got BLOWED OUT in week 1.

However, every team has a stinker, and if it happens week 1, so be it. I'll say this. As a Browns fan, I question the team's commitment, I think Stefanski will feel the pressure, I think Watson's ability to aspire effort is questionable, and I don't think they can play any worse.

I'm not afraid of Jackonsville, so on to the wager.

The loser has to write a silly poem, at least 8 lines, describing the manhood, dominance, and size of genitalia.. all in exaggerated terms. This is meant to be completely silly, but if you think the Jags are taking down the Browns and want a nice poem written about you.. take my bet.

They committed over 10 penalties that brought back at least 4 first downs, their O-line failed completely in protecting Watson. On the plays that Watson had time, he missed multiple routine throws, and their defense couldn't keep Dallas's offense off the field.

However, every team has a stinker, and if it happens week 1, so be it. I'll say this. As a Browns fan, I question the team's commitment, I think Stefanski will feel the pressure, I think Watson's ability to aspire effort is questionable, and I don't think they can play any worse.

The loser has to write a silly poem, at least 8 lines, describing the manhood, dominance, and size of genitalia.. all in exaggerated terms. This is meant to be completely silly, but if you think the Jags are taking down the Browns and want a nice poem written about you.. take my bet.
I'll take that bet. The Jags arent very good and seem to want to find a way to lose but Desean Watson is fucking abysmal.

I should have asked this before but who’s writing this poem? Winner or loser?

Forum List

Back