Boeing workers on strike want 40% raise

That's a big reason for the immigration problem.
Refresh my memory, who opened the borders? Diane Feinstein is on record saying, We need illegal immigrants for ag jobs (paraphrased). Bill Clinton opened up H1B visas in Silicon Valley to keep tech wages down in the late 90s. In addition, the vegetable and Biden have had nearly four years to facilitate higher union wages while they've been redistributing those tax dollars to their favorites. I don't believe the republicans have been too fond of illegal immigration.

Last edited:
Great point, let's apply that to all statistics about everything.

Data = facts
Statistics = confusion

Like you did with the Boeing payroll data? Why not post the base pay for those actually building the outsourced products? You want to play games with numbers? The number of Apple I-Phone engineers working in the U.S. can fit around the average kitchen table and make big salaries. The people who actually build the phones all work in Asian sweatshops for less than subsistence wages. You think the median and averages between the two are comparable?

Refresh my memory, who opened the borders? Diane Feinstein is on record saying, We need illegal immigrants for ag jobs (paraphrased). Bill Clinton opened up H1B visas in Silicon Valley to keep tech wages down in the late 90s. In addition, the vegetable and Biden have had nearly four years to facilitate higher union wages while they've been redistributing those tax dollars to their favorites. I don't believe the republicans have been too fond of illegal immigration.
When their countries turned to shit the path to the U.S. was pretty well known.

Like you did with the Boeing payroll data? Why not post the base pay for those actually building the outsourced products? You want to play games with numbers? The number of Apple I-Phone engineers working in the U.S. can fit around the average kitchen table and make big salaries. The people who actually build the phones all work in Asian sweatshops for less than subsistence wages. You think the median and averages between the two are comparable?
I copied and pasted those numbers. I didn't make them up.

They were Boeings numbers not Apple's.

You attempted to use 'statistics'. I prefer data.

Dig down to the nitty gritty... people need more money to live on today... no matter who you are you need more money to live than you did when Trump was president... and you made more too... maybe the answer is to elect Trump to give the economy a much needed boost... for union and non union working people...

I heard a scary stat on the radio today that the cost that is killing the economy the most... and the highest deficit creator is Welfare and Medicaid costs... in other words we spend over a hundred times the cost we set aside for it each year... its bankrupting America and the dems just opened the border for more welfare seekers...
This will affect our poor people the most... American citizens who worked their entire lives but can't do without assistance will get short changed... Both union workers and non union workers will suffer....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back