The Cappucino Corral

Good morning and happy humpings to all of our Hump Day Cappuccinistis out there.

I am on considerably less right now, due to my workload, but I do enjoy Cassy's great graphics, Meister Slothrop's food, Mertex's flowers, Deri's inimitable wit....etc. etc.

Let's organize a Cappuccino party soon and shoot the shit together.

-Stat

tumblr_ntu28rKvYW1sc2r4eo1_250.jpg

Good morning and happy humpings to all of our Hump Day Cappuccinistis out there.

I am on considerably less right now, due to my workload, but I do enjoy Cassy's great graphics, Meister Slothrop's food, Mertex's flowers, Deri's inimitable wit....etc. etc.

-Stat

Happy Hump Day to you, too, Stat.......and I'm all for a good party......when do we start?

th

-Stat

Happy Hump Day to you, too, Stat.......and I'm all for a good party......when do we start?

th

How about Friday??

:D

-Stat

th

How about Friday??

Friday sounds good......I'll bring the wine!

-Stat

th

How about Friday??

I had a bottle of this wine the other day.

upload_2015-10-1_16-2-21.png

It was awesome.

-Stat

th

How about Friday??

View attachment 51201

It was awesome.

Was it sweet? I don't like the room-temperature dry wines.....but I love the cold and fruity ones.

-Stat

th

How about Friday??

It's a family date!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

-Stat

th

How about Friday??

View attachment 51201

It was awesome.

Was it sweet? I don't like the room-temperature dry wines.....but I love the cold and fruity ones.

Not sweet at all.

It was a full bodied red with a wonderful aroma.

Darpe Ciem.

Good Morning, I Cappuccinisti della Terra!

Your humor infusion for Saturday:

525228_558441810863418_1677680864_n.jpg

I'm sure our middle-management types will love that one....

:coffee:

I am finally FREE this weekend. After two weeks of non-stop work, I have the next two days free and can do whatever the frack I wanna do.

Hallelujah, amen!

Today, 03 October, is TAG DER DEUTSCHEN EINHEIT (German Reuinification Day), which means that businesses are closed and people are chilling out today. I live very close to the Rhine River (about 2 minutes on bike), so I may do a 25 KM bike tour in a couple of hours. Or I may just chill with some really good Stargate episodes. And then there is also some Debby does Dallas that I haven't seen in a while. :D

So, I'm off and on. Let's Cappu-Party.

Mertex, you bring the cake!

Last edited:
An acquaintance of mine tells me that this picture is going viral:

12079309_10208218878738361_5127256340532988369_n.jpg

I will just casually remind that some people are saying that the world may end on October 7th. This gives us about 5 days to party.

Gee, I hope I don't miss the Snoopy Halloween special this year!!!

:rofl:
It "bloody well might" go viral

Blutmond, Mama, Blutmond!!!

Forum List

Back