The Cappucino Corral

Nice to see you hear, Save. Hope you are well and prospering.

I was hoping our little internet family would have healed completely by now, but I'm not going to let that stop me from visiting you guys.

I am thrilled that you are here. EVERYONE is welcome. We get some very interesting visitors now and again who chit chat wonderfully.

Sympathy for your losses Stat. I was unaware, otherwise it would have been circle the wagons and stand together time.

Sympathy for your losses Stat. I was unaware, otherwise it would have been circle the wagons and stand together time.

My brother in law died on my birthday, November 9th. I flew back to the USA for his funeral. Got back to Germany on November 22nd.

Since then, 2 colleagues of mine have died of natural causes, one of them just last night in his sleep (heart attack). Another colleague I have known for 12 years was murdered by her husband, it is all over the national news in Germany. A good sports buddy of mine from another city I once lived in, called Dessau, was killed in a car wreck three days ago. It just doesn't end right now.

Thanks for your kind thoughts.

Looks like I showed up at a good time then. I'm not dying on anyone for a while. You are allowed to have new people in your life and still remember the lost ones Stat.

I saw a piece on NBC Today show this morning. It showed a police officer hugging a young black child 8 or 9 years old. The boy had been carrying a protest sign that said need a hug. Some sort of Gardner protest. Point being, build a bridge to others.

My brother in law died on my birthday, November 9th. I flew back to the USA for his funeral. Got back to Germany on November 22nd.

Since then, 2 colleagues of mine have died of natural causes, one of them just last night in his sleep (heart attack). Another colleague I have known for 12 years was murdered by her husband, it is all over the national news in Germany. A good sports buddy of mine from another city I once lived in, called Dessau, was killed in a car wreck three days ago. It just doesn't end right now.

:smiliehug:

Road trip today for shopping, it's gettin carazzy out there. Been a busy week all around, hope you Corral guys are all good and having a good holiday season. :)

We wrapped and mailed.

The only thing that would get me into a store right now is if we ran out of toilet paper.

Seriously, we always try to buy ahead so we can stay home during the MasterCardMadness.

:smiliehug:

Thanks!

Forum List

Back