The Cappucino Corral

Downton Abbey rerun on now ...

New season doesn't start until Jan 5th.

:woohoo:

Edited to add - not a rerun but rather a look back at the storyline as well as teasers from season 5.
My sister, the one in mourning, just told me on the phone Sunday that she really likes that series.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
It's not only well written, well acted with such interesting characters, it is visually beautiful. Fun to just watch.

Here I sit at the oral surgeons office. I was on time but so far, they're a half hour late.

That's okay cuz we all know their time is worth more than ours, right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited to add - not a rerun but rather a look back at the storyline as well as teasers from season 5.
My sister, the one in mourning, just told me on the phone Sunday that she really likes that series.

It's not only well written, well acted with such interesting characters, it is visually beautiful. Fun to just watch.

I agree. Love looking at the scenery and the interiors filmed at that old estate. And enjoy the history very much.

Good Monday Morning, fellow Cappuccinistas aaf zhe verld! Eye zeenk ewe shoot hääv eh naise deh!

:lol:

Good morning?:eek: Your post posted at 1:00 am......just about the time I'm going to bed........:D

Yes I saw that too. I'll have to check the time difference

Are you still watching "Homeland" - I can't say anything because someone just started watching Season 1 recently, but man, that was a good episode last night!

Are you still watching "Homeland" - I can't say anything because someone just started watching Season 1 recently, but man, that was a good episode last night!
I'm watching it right now. Is there a Homeland thread. Maybe that person could just stay out of there.

I'm watching it right now. Is there a Homeland thread. Maybe that person could just stay out of there.

No, I don't think there's a Homeland thread...at least I've never seen one.

Thought this was funny.....

imp
imp

Questioning Authority
A DEA officer stops at a ranch in Texas, and talks with an old rancher. He tells the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher says, "Okay, but do not go in that field over there," as he points out the location.

The DEA officer verbally explodes saying, "Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me." Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he removes his badge and proudly displays it to the rancher. "See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish... On any land... No questions asked or answers given. Have I made myself clear?" The rancher nods politely, apologizes, and goes about his chores.

A short time later, the old rancher hears loud screams and sees the DEA officer running for his life chased by the rancher's big bull. With every step, the bull is gaining ground on the officer, and it seems likely that he'll get gored before he reaches safety. The officer is clearly terrified.

The rancher throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs: "Your badge! Show him your badge!!"

And at my house this morning .... At 5.30 I told Czar to go lay down and I rolled over and went back to sleep until after 7. Nice but it was that heavy deep sleep that's hard to wake up from.

Then, coffee in hand, looking out over the lake, there were Mr and Mrs Eagle, flying together, romping and frolicking, hooking talons, spiraling a little bit, breaking apart, joining up again. I watched them from one end of my line of sight over the lake, all the way as far as I could see in the opposite direction.

Somewhere, right now, they're sharing a bit of fish and making little eaglets!

It just doesn't get better than this.

And at my house this morning .... At 5.30 I told Czar to go lay down and I rolled over and went back to sleep until after 7. Nice but it was that heavy deep sleep that's hard to wake up from.

Then, coffee in hand, looking out over the lake, there were Mr and Mrs Eagle, flying together, romping and frolicking, hooking talons, spiraling a little bit, breaking apart, joining up again. I watched them from one end of my line of sight over the lake, all the way as far as I could see in the opposite direction.

Somewhere, right now, they're sharing a bit of fish and making little eaglets!

It just doesn't get better than this.

:thup:

Forum List

Back