The Cappucino Corral

I was in the Dayton area.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Oh okay, nice over there. More hilly than here in Toledo but I love my city. I love all of Ohio really and the Great Lakes. I'll be here for the rest of my life now that I'm back.
I grew up in that area and then lived in Akron for a number of years.

The mean streets. :lol: it can get rough in the Akron area.
I lived close to the Blossom Festival.

Oh, closer to Cleveland? I love all those cities, Pittsburgh Penn too. I had a lot of fun growing up around here.
A place called Cuyahoga Falls. Nice place.

I spent a week in Toledo one day!

Oh okay, nice over there. More hilly than here in Toledo but I love my city. I love all of Ohio really and the Great Lakes. I'll be here for the rest of my life now that I'm back.

Oh, closer to Cleveland? I love all those cities, Pittsburgh Penn too. I had a lot of fun growing up around here.

Oh yes, I know Cuyahoga Falls. Were you there when the river caught on fire? :)

40 days and 40 nights?

:) Good morning Stat, hope you get some pretty Christmas type days soon. Germany of all places should have that.
Thank you.

It hasn't really snowed here in years. Rain, rain, rain. ..

It has finally stopped raining and snowing here but still around freezing. At least the sun is out. :)
Morning D. Yayy, nice to see the sun for awhile anyway.

Morning Sarah :)

Yes, it is good to see the sun again. I will take the Mini out for a spin because that is always fun on days like today.
Is that the little roadster car. I forget what the whole name of it is but I can picture it when you say mini.

I have the 4 door model that looks like this.

01-mini-countryman-long-term.jpg

Oh yes, I know Cuyahoga Falls. Were you there when the river caught on fire? :)
No, that was before my time. Had lots of gigs in Cleveland, so I was underway a lot.

We're doing our dress rehearsal for our Christmas cantata this morning......later on tonight I'm going to our Harley Christmas party.....so many things to do, so little time.......:)
Title of the Cantata?

Well, it's just Christmas songs, just our annual Christmas Cantata......we're also doing the Hallelujah Chorus.....

Thank you.

It has finally stopped raining and snowing here but still around freezing. At least the sun is out. :)

Yes, it is good to see the sun again. I will take the Mini out for a spin because that is always fun on days like today.
Is that the little roadster car. I forget what the whole name of it is but I can picture it when you say mini.

Nice.....:)

Thank you.

That is beautiful. So nice.

It's 43 here right now which is way warm for this time of year. The snow is rapidly melting. Otherwise, it's going to be a fun day. Going to a movie with my dad and going to an exhibit by the Historical Society here which is a Christmas in the 60's exhibit and it looks like they have lots of fun activities for kids so my daughter should have fun. Looking forward to a good day.

Happy Saturday everyone!!

Nope, moved to another Ohio town for a few years and then to Michigan. My dad ran an independent store with a partner for 30 years, then sold to another independent and worked another 7-8 years.

Forum List

Back