The Cappucino Corral

Good Morning! I'm looking for that Christmas snow but today it will be around 50 degrees here. Suck 'o meter scale: 10.5.

962378-bigthumbnail.jpg

Good Morning! I'm looking for that Christmas snow but today it will be around 50 degrees here. Suck 'o meter scale: 10.5.

962378-bigthumbnail.jpg

Have faith milady. The 25th is too far away to predict as yet.

We're promised snow next weekend -- also far away but we've been upgraded from 60% prob to 80. :eusa_pray:

calvin-hobbes-you-call-this-christmas-33.jpg

962378-bigthumbnail.jpg

We're promised snow next weekend -- also far away but we've been upgraded from 60% prob to 80. :eusa_pray:

Thanks for that positive response. :) I'm still hoping

962378-bigthumbnail.jpg

Thanks for that positive response. :) I'm still hoping

If we get any snow, I'll be sure to send it along to you.

So far though, its not looking good ... 61 here today.

Makes me wonder what January and February will be like.

Things don't look good here either but we'll see.

Right now I'm thinking about:

Bengals - 30
Browns - 0

Fuck!

Good morning, fellow Cappucinistas of the world, rise and shine, it's a lovely Monday!

Only 10 days until the 1st day of Christmas, Chanukah begins tomorrow and lasts until December 24th, the Feast of Losar, which often happens in December, starts in February 2015 this time around, Winter Solstice is on December 21st and Kwanzaa goes from December 26th to January 1st.

Let the race to the family feasts begin!!! :D

Good morning, fellow Cappucinistas of the world, rise and shine, it's a lovely Monday!

Only 10 days until the 1st day of Christmas, Chanukah begins tomorrow and lasts until December 24th, the Feast of Losar, which often happens in December, starts in February 2015 this time around, Winter Solstice is on December 21st and Kwanzaa goes from December 26th to January 1st.

Let the race to the family feasts begin!!! :D
Have some good celebrations, I guess I don't really know much about how the Jewish holidays work but from what I've seen, it's beautiful and the feasts are amazing.

Forum List

Back