The Cappucino Corral

Oh by the way.....I'm not the only one that likes cats...

9225367700c8f850a40bba390d60125b.jpg

What's your opinion of typewriters? :)

My typing is getting worse. I keep hitting the wrong keys and having to backspace. I would not be able to write a letter on a typewriter without mistakes. Not to mention, I need a spellchecker. Thank God for computers.

My typing is getting worse. I keep hitting the wrong keys and having to backspace. I would not be able to write a letter on a typewriter without mistakes. Not to mention, I need a spellchecker. Thank God for computers.
Just get the cursor where the mistake occurs and backspace only once, you already know to do that right? I wouldn't be able to handle backspacing and typing all that over again.

Overcast again here today and I guess the mid 30s but no snow. We had some rain last night. I've been working on a friend's laptop today, trying to get that ad blocker up that some of you like so much. He has hundreds of pop ups and it's driving me insane because he can't remember his passwords for google and chrome. I tried to log myself in but they want his login.

What do you think? Anyone?

surgery on r hand, injections to both hands, horrible pain, couldnt sleep, just laid there shaking. today better but still bad pain. not doing anything, pardon hunt n peck. this is just awful, hope its worth it. time for heating pad and maybe a nap.

Well, this is a first... the office shredder overheated LOL.
I'm purging this place of most everything 20 years and older. Going to move the office into my home by May, then advertise a tag sale to get rid of 37 years' accumulation of... stuff.

surgery on r hand, injections to both hands, horrible pain, couldnt sleep, just laid there shaking. today better but still bad pain. not doing anything, pardon hunt n peck. this is just awful, hope its worth it. time for heating pad and maybe a nap.
Omg, Lud. Jeezus, when you feel better, I'm curious about what happened. Take care.

I'm purging this place of most everything 20 years and older. Going to move the office into my home by May, then advertise a tag sale to get rid of 37 years' accumulation of... stuff.
Congrats. Nice working from home. Love your sig pic.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Mi sh'beyrach!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Good to see you here, H-Master! !!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Omg, Lud. Jeezus, when you feel better, I'm curious about what happened. Take care.

third surgery on R hand, old injuries from man handling wild animals. Badger ripped a tendon, raptors did their part. Both hands are pretty trashed. hopefully this will help.

i shouldnt type but can't do anything and i'm bored with crappy tv.

third surgery on R hand, old injuries from man handling wild animals. Badger ripped a tendon, raptors did their part. Both hands are pretty trashed. hopefully this will help.

Oh my gosh, at least keep it to a minimum so you heal okay.

Wow, you've led an interesting life. Do you have to do PT also? Do everything they tell you. Hope it gets better soon.

Wow, you've led an interesting life. Do you have to do PT also? Do everything they tell you. Hope it gets better soon.

ive been trying to forget that i have to do more pt.

guess i'll call for an appoint tomorrow. its 60 miles, round trip and id rather not have to go to town so often.

its feeling better though and activity is good for it.

Just get the cursor where the mistake occurs and backspace only once, you already know to do that right? I wouldn't be able to handle backspacing and typing all that over again.

I type so fast, for me it's faster to back space and retype......

Overcast again here today and I guess the mid 30s but no snow. We had some rain last night. I've been working on a friend's laptop today, trying to get that ad blocker up that some of you like so much. He has hundreds of pop ups and it's driving me insane because he can't remember his passwords for google and chrome. I tried to log myself in but they want his login.

What do you think? Anyone?

I had that problem....got Adblock off the internet for free for the Mac....ten I downloaded it, and installed it....poof, the problem went away.

Sorry to hear about your pain....was wondering why I hadn't seen much of you lately.....You need to quit using your hands until they heal....was it carpal tunnel syndrome? I had that some time back....my keyboard in my office was not at a good angle. Went for therapy and it went away....even though I use the keyboard a lot now, I've never had a recurrence. It was very painful, when I had it.

Forum List

Back