The Cappucino Corral

There will be a small nuclear explosion in Southern Michigan tomorrow just before dusk. No worries, just me disposing of faulty outdoor tree lights. Grrr....

Merry Christmas, Cappucinistas of the world!!!!

For your listening pleasure, a jazz-improv arrangement of a German Christmas motet called "O Heiland, reiß den Himmel auf" (Oh, Saviour, rip open the gates of Heaven):

He is a good friend and colleague of mine and a darned fine player. Enjoy!!

Looky, looky what "Santa" sent me in the mail!

20141225_100724.jpg

Thanks, "Santa"!!!!

I would also like to note, just for the record, that that Santa has not been bitten into - yet - but my little one comes for Christmas later today and then I fear that Santa may lose his cap!!!

:lol:

View attachment 35327

Thanks, "Santa"!!!!

I would also like to note, just for the record, that that Santa has not been bitten into - yet - but my little one comes for Christmas later today and then I fear that Santa may lose his cap!!!

That's a very expensive piece of chocolate. Prepare to give some to friends and neighbors, it's enormous.. :)

View attachment 35327

Thanks, "Santa"!!!!

That's a very expensive piece of chocolate. Prepare to give some to friends and neighbors, it's enormous.. :)

I s'pose its too late to ask him to share ............

View attachment 35327

Thanks, "Santa"!!!!

That's the plan. My daughter and I, we just lobotomized it!

6ddf16bca95625334b0130cd91c1c2f1.jpg

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

View attachment 35327

Thanks, "Santa"!!!!

Nope, not too late!

View attachment 35327

Thanks, "Santa"!!!!

Whew.

For a moment there, I thought you meant the girl on the calendar.

:boobies:

View attachment 35327

Thanks, "Santa"!!!!

Nope, not too late!

Cool.

Send me his left foot.

Boot and all.

You think you have a big chocolate Santa?

A Houston hotel has created a half-ton dark chocolate sculpture of Santa Claus in a chair, complete with elves.

Pastry experts at the Hilton Americas in downtown Houston used dark chocolate and a special chocolate dough to fashion the exhibit, which is on display until Dec. 30.

Hotel spokeswoman Tere Perry says the project cost about $5,000 worth of chocolate and 400 hours in work.

Officials estimate the chocolate adds up to more than 2.4 million calories.

n-HALFTON-CHOCOLATE-STATUE-large570.jpg

Inspected my outdoor lights in detail today. Someone decided tearing apart a string of lights and placing them on the stop sign down the street was more artistic. Once I found that, I just removed the broken strand and rerouted some lights. Fixed!

View attachment 35327

Thanks, "Santa"!!!!

Whew.

For a moment there, I thought you meant the girl on the calendar.

:boobies:

Inspected my outdoor lights in detail today. Someone decided tearing apart a string of lights and placing them on the stop sign down the street was more artistic. Once I found that, I just removed the broken strand and rerouted some lights. Fixed!

I think that if I ever did put lights, I'd be real tempted to just leave them there - forever.

I think that if I ever did put lights, I'd be real tempted to just leave them there - forever.
It's a lot of work. My SIL does it and it is exhausting to watch.

Forum List

Back