The Caravan Hoax

Calling 3500 people an invasion force is a hoax. That number would not fill a small concert venue.
3500 = thousands

Thousands intending to enter another country illegally by force?

They are invading. They intend to do so forcefully.

Invasion force, right?

Just admit that you are pissed that your communist party fucked up and Trump is making you pay for it.

:dunno:

Forcefully???? Yes, coming at the US border armed with baby rattles, emaciated children, and strollers is an invasion force. Get a grip.
Doesn't matter in the slightest.

They're coming to cross onto US soil without our express prior consent.

They're not going to be allowed to do so.

Period.

The Trump Administration and its state news media, known as Fix News, has been pushing the Hoax known as the caravan as an invasion force storming the border.

This so called Caravan is TWO MONTHS from the border. It's numbers are falling.

The only legitimate voice on Fox News has said this Caravan story is a charade and is not an invasion.

Fox's Shep Smith rips Trump rhetoric on caravan: 'There is no invasion'

The caravan in April was also used to gin up fear among Trumpers. Remember? A total of 12 people were arrested.

This caravan Hoax is meant to gin up the base among the weak-minded and fearful. In other words the Trump voter.

For the rest of us, don't buy into the Hoax and vote out the Trumpian/Republican bums next Tuesday.
i don't get you. i really don't. you *seem* to want to be fair and honest yet you "obama" up fox news and try and pretend they're the only bad outlet that exists. hell i don't think fox is bad per se i do think they're inflammatory. i won't go to their website *ever* cause it always looked like flash ads took over their genitalia and very rookie in it's design. i don't even get fox news on my dish network so i *can't* watch it even if i wanted to.

but there is no hoax about this. they are coming and your seemingly desperate attempt to make it something else reeks of party bias, not mired in reality.

i'm a trump voter and i'll take you on at any time for debates on any current events topic. i've already seen you stereotype your way through things and seldom if ever actually think your way through them so this "debate" would be an epic asswhipping that would be over before it began.

so come on - pick a topic and don't they have a debate zone? this "weak minded" trump voter will be glad to show your stereotypes are full of shit.
The hoax issue is based on a few suppositions: 1. This is an invasion force. 2. That they are the border. 3. That the US military is necessary to contain these migrants. 4. This is a national emergency.

I mention there are 3500 migrants and their numbers are falling. My issues is why is the Trump Administration making this a national emergency.

I do believe in strong immigration laws. What I do not believe is spreading fear where none exists. If every migrant applies for asylum and is rejected, I will not care. But they have the right to do so.

In April when this last happened it all fizzled out. It increasingly looks the same here.

Calling 3500 people an invasion force is a hoax. That number would not fill a small concert venue.
3500 = thousands

Thousands intending to enter another country illegally by force?

They are invading. They intend to do so forcefully.

Invasion force, right?

Just admit that you are pissed that your communist party fucked up and Trump is making you pay for it.

:dunno:

Forcefully???? Yes, coming at the US border armed with baby rattles, emaciated children, and strollers is an invasion force. Get a grip.
Doesn't matter in the slightest.

They're coming to cross onto US soil without our express prior consent.

They're not going to be allowed to do so.

Period.
I agree. How many in the caravan have crossed the border as of today? None. How many are at the border today? None.

I thought the MSM was fake news?
I thought we were supposed to believe everything those commies told us.

Are you telling me that when a reporter interviews a marcher and the marcher says "we are going to enter the U.S." I am not supposed to believe that because I don't believe the bullshit the MSM spews all the time?

You are getting your motherfucking ass beat. That's why you are resorting to "but, but, but, you shouldn't believe the MSM. Fake news. When it serves me for you to not believe them."

The Trump Administration and its state news media, known as Fix News, has been pushing the Hoax known as the caravan as an invasion force storming the border.

The only legitimate voice on Fox News has said this Caravan story is a charade and is not an invasion.

The caravan in April was also used to gin up fear among Trumpers. Remember? A total of 12 people were arrested.

This caravan Hoax is meant to gin up the base among the weak-minded and fearful. In other words the Trump voter.

For the rest of us, don't buy into the Hoax and vote out the Trumpian/Republican bums next Tuesday.
i don't get you. i really don't. you *seem* to want to be fair and honest yet you "obama" up fox news and try and pretend they're the only bad outlet that exists. hell i don't think fox is bad per se i do think they're inflammatory. i won't go to their website *ever* cause it always looked like flash ads took over their genitalia and very rookie in it's design. i don't even get fox news on my dish network so i *can't* watch it even if i wanted to.

but there is no hoax about this. they are coming and your seemingly desperate attempt to make it something else reeks of party bias, not mired in reality.

i'm a trump voter and i'll take you on at any time for debates on any current events topic. i've already seen you stereotype your way through things and seldom if ever actually think your way through them so this "debate" would be an epic asswhipping that would be over before it began.

so come on - pick a topic and don't they have a debate zone? this "weak minded" trump voter will be glad to show your stereotypes are full of shit.
The hoax issue is based on a few suppositions: 1. This is an invasion force. 2. That they are the border. 3. That the US military is necessary to contain these migrants. 4. This is a national emergency.

I mention there are 3500 migrants and their numbers are falling. My issues is why is the Trump Administration making this a national emergency.

I do believe in strong immigration laws. What I do not believe is spreading fear where none exists. If every migrant applies for asylum and is rejected, I will not care. But they have the right to do so.

In April when this last happened it all fizzled out. It increasingly looks the same here.
so yes or no on the debate?

I thought the MSM was fake news?
I thought we were supposed to believe everything those commies told us.

Are you telling me that when a reporter interviews a marcher and the marcher says "we are going to enter the U.S." I am not supposed to believe that because I don't believe the bullshit the MSM spews all the time?

You are getting your motherfucking ass beat. That's why you are resorting to "but, but, but, you shouldn't believe the MSM. Fake news. When it serves me for you to not believe them."

I'll make myself clear, anyone that crosses or attempts to cross the border or enter the US illegally is committing a crime and should be arrested and deported. It is the ginning up of fear that is the Hoax.

Please clarify

Blah Blah Blah

Thousands are marching to our border to force their way in illegally.

FACT

You keep spinning with your 10-mile explanations and I will stick with the facts.

I'll make myself clear, anyone that crosses or attempts to cross the border or enter the US illegally is committing a crime and should be arrested and deported. It is the ginning up of fear that is the Hoax.
And voting for democrats will let them in illegally.

That's the point.

Democrats fucked up. They should have been on the right side of this issue.

And voting for democrats will let them in illegally.

That's the point.

Democrats fucked up. They should have been on the right side of this issue.

I would never vote for anyone that advocates open borders. However, it is a myth that Democrats support open borders. Obama was known as the deporter in chief, but somehow he is for open borders. It makes no sense.

started as 7000, now it is 3500 and falling. Calling men, women and children an invasion force is the Hoax. Sending 5200 troops to the border for a caravan that is two months away is a hoax. All this is being done to gin up fear. Shep Smith is right.
OBJECTION, NONRESPONSIVE

So, you meant to say "yes, there are thousands who intend to enter the U.S. illegally" right?

You can't even admit facts.

Your argument is full of false assumptions. How do you know they intend on entering the US illegally? The few that actually do make if to the border, I imagine will ask for asylum or some other programs available under US law. Your post shows your fear and apprehension for a set of facts that exists only in your mind.

There may be some that may try to cross illegally, but that may be the minority and they deserve to be sent home.

/——/ Funny how two weeks ago libtards we’re celebrating the invasion until it proved to be effective In energizing the Republican Voters

`
You couldn't have stated it any clearer or more concisely. The few (if any) who actually reach the border will be turned back and will be arrested if they try to enter. trump has got his dummies all whipped up about invasion, middle easterners and MS-13 without a shed of evidence. It's more than a hoax, it's a sham.
`

I would never vote for anyone that advocates open borders. However, it is a myth that Democrats support open borders. Obama was known as the deporter in chief, but somehow he is for open borders. It makes no sense.
I am glad to hear it.

Robert Francis "Beto" O'Rourke is an open-borders ICE abolisher advocate, so I can only assume that many share his extreme views.

NO ONE...not Beto O'Rourke...is for "open borders". That's a stupid and dishonest claim.

This whole thing is a nothing burger. The numbers of people in the caravan are already dwindling (as they always do) and when they get to the border...there will be hundreds, not thousands (as always happens) and they'll apply for asylum..

As always happens. ANd they won't reach the border for a month or more.

This has been happening for decades and that is how it plays out.

...Two months away. Now less than 3500. After the mid terms it will be: "What caravan?"
That wasn't the challenge...

The challenge was to refute the idea that there are thousands of Central Americans marching towards the US southern border.

Start there.
Just like in April when the Trumpian fear campaign ran rampant, when the caravan arrived at the border there was a whopping 12 arrests.

This is a hoax and you all are being played.
Doesn't matter one little bit.

The question remains:

"Are thousands of Central Americans presently marching towards the US southern border?"

Yes or No.

We will listen to what you have to say, once you answer that seminal question; necessary to this conversation.

No qualifiers... no caveats... one word... "Yes" or "No".

Now, let's see if you have the courage to answer the question...
/----/ God Bless President Trump for fighting for us.
Exclusive: Trump to terminate birthright citizenship
Trump told "Axios on HBO" that he has run the idea of ending birthright citizenship by his counsel and plans to proceed with the highly controversial move, which certainly will face legal challenges.

• "It was always told to me that you needed a constitutional amendment. Guess what? You don't," Trump said, declaring he can do it by executive order.
    • When told that's very much in dispute, Trump replied: "You can definitely do it with an Act of Congress. But now they're saying I can do it just with an executive order."
    • "We're the only country in the world where a person comes in and has a baby, and the baby is essentially a citizen of the United States ... with all of those benefits," Trump continued. "It's ridiculous. It's ridiculous. And it has to end."
    • "It's in the process. It'll happen ... with an executive order."
What's this? Trump is going to erase the 14th with an XO? You sure? Sounds like a 'Mexico will pay for the wall' promise to me. If he could strip the amendments with an XO, he's have already hit 1A...except for the money is speech and corporations are people part.

Please clarify
yes would mean you agree to a debate.
no would mean you do not.

Please clarify
I am debating now. I don't mind civil discussions with anyone.

started as 7000, now it is 3500 and falling. Calling men, women and children an invasion force is the Hoax. Sending 5200 troops to the border for a caravan that is two months away is a hoax. All this is being done to gin up fear. Shep Smith is right.
OBJECTION, NONRESPONSIVE

So, you meant to say "yes, there are thousands who intend to enter the U.S. illegally" right?

Your argument is full of false assumptions. How do you know they intend on entering the US illegally? The few that actually do make if to the border, I imagine will ask for asylum or some other programs available under US law. Your post shows your fear and apprehension for a set of facts that exists only in your mind.

There may be some that may try to cross illegally, but that may be the minority and they deserve to be sent home.

/——/ Funny how two weeks ago libtards we’re celebrating the invasion until it proved to be effective In energizing the Republican Voters
Not a single person I know was "celebrating " the caravan. The only people I can think who are celebrating are the political operatives for the Republicans who have turned this hoax into political gold.

Please clarify
I am debating now. I don't mind civil discussions with anyone.
you're not debating when you resort to crap stereotypes.

OBJECTION, NONRESPONSIVE

Not a single person I know was "celebrating " the caravan. The only people I can think who are celebrating are the political operatives for the Republicans who have turned this hoax into political gold.
hoax = does not exist.

it most certainly does. ignoring it won't fix it.

Forum List

Back