The Charges Against Trump

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Based upon this morning email dump by Jr, it looks like Mueller can charge Trump with:

a. on or about Nov 8, 2016, Donald J. Trump did knowingly defeat St Hillary the Inevitable, thereby ending the Fundamental transformation of America into a Third World Hellhole;

b. being the father of someone who intended (in the Hillaryian sense of the word) to attempt to conspire to collude with a TV producers who said he knew a lawyer who said she was Russian and might have information damaging to Hillary, possibly even more damaging than Hillary destroying her SecState server and 30,000 emails but then all she really wanted to discuss was Russian adoptions admitting she had no evidence against Hillary

Last edited:
Yeah, let me know when the 'I Hate Trump' Mueller-Led Fan Club charges anyone with a crime, snowflake....

In fact, let me know when they START investigating...

:p

Yeah, let me know when the 'I Hate Trump' Mueller-Led Fan Club charges anyone with a crime, snowflake....

theyve started, you'll know after theyre through ... no Republicans will ever be potus again.

You dont know anything about Mueller do you?

Here is something else Trump could be charged for:

upload_2017-7-11_14-39-2.png

Forum List

Back