🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Children Are Our Future

If this asshole is a teacher she has no business around children, in fact becoming a prison bish is in her future

The reports are this loon is a grade school teacher

There is a name that is being associated with this redacted photo (our redaction) and tweet, but we want to make sure we have the details correct before we publish.

Do-E3AJWff0AA8HIY.jpg

If this asshole is a teacher she has no business around children, in fact becoming a prison bish is in her future

There is a name that is being associated with this redacted photo (our redaction) and tweet, but we want to make sure we have the details correct before we publish.

Do-E3AJWff0AA8HIY.jpg

I know of no leftist opposed to violence for political gain.

Do-E3AJWff0AA8HIY.jpg

So now Dick Cheney is a leftist? :dunno:

Do-E3AJWff0AA8HIY.jpg

Cheney is calling for riots and assassinations of Americans for political gain?

Dumbass.

Do-E3AJWff0AA8HIY.jpg

WTH does Cheney have to do with it? LOL Troll

It's a fact. Accusers sometimes lie. If that were not true, we would never have had the Salem Witch trials.

Do-E3AJWff0AA8HIY.jpg

Cheney is calling for riots and assassinations of Americans for political gain?

Dumbass.
He killed Iraqis for political gain, and oil. Same thing.

Forum List

Back