The Children Are Our Future

strange quote on web: "Most importantly, “stranger danger” ignores the fact that most children are abducted by someone they know. Avoiding strangers will not help if the abductor is a family member, neighbor, or family acquaintance. ... Say goodbye to “stranger danger.”"

I'd add, say goodbye to creepy giggles about spanking, and claiming spanking is a need. needs and wants or desires are different things. And it is revealing when a person states a desire as a need. that's all

They're teaching it in the schools, you dumbass, do you think that's okay and hunky-dory and shit?

Do you advocate having pre-pubescent drag queens and shit?
I believe young people will make up their own minds. and the children.. ever see kids play with each other before asshole adult ideas screw up their minds?

please, the fears are a projection of your own inner demons

seek help

Go to bed, you're drunk
your picture/avatar is sweet but your posts are not. cognitive difficulties? come on. be nice, or try and pretend your mask is representative of who you'd actually like to be

They're teaching it in the schools, you dumbass, do you think that's okay and hunky-dory and shit?

I believe young people will make up their own minds. and the children.. ever see kids play with each other before asshole adult ideas screw up their minds?

seek help

Go to bed, you're drunk
your picture/avatar is sweet but your posts are not. cognitive difficulties? come on. be nice, or try and pretend your mask is representative of who you'd actually like to be

I'm not nice, I'm real.

seek help

Go to bed, you're drunk

I'm not nice, I'm real.
Oh please. You're trying to be something that doesn't exist. a myth. But it come across as what it is -- bullshit

g'nite

I know you believe you mean well, but you don't. Trying to be tough or some shit is for children who never grew up

seek help

Go to bed, you're drunk

I'm not nice, I'm real.
Oh please. You're trying to be something that doesn't exist. a myth. But it come across as what it is -- bullshit

g'nite

I know you believe you mean well, but you don't. Trying to be tough or some shit is for children who never grew up

My opinions are my own. Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one.

One thing I can tell from our interaction: I'm from the old school and you are not.

I am stronger than you.

seek help

Go to bed, you're drunk

I'm better than nice pal, I'm truthful.

strange quote on web: "Most importantly, “stranger danger” ignores the fact that most children are abducted by someone they know. Avoiding strangers will not help if the abductor is a family member, neighbor, or family acquaintance. ... Say goodbye to “stranger danger.”"

I'd add, say goodbye to creepy giggles about spanking, and claiming spanking is a need. needs and wants or desires are different things. And it is revealing when a person states a desire as a need. that's all
Creepy giggles about a little willow switch my grandma used to sting me into not using profanity when I didn't know what profanity was because I heard it somewhere?
'Kay. :laugh::laugh2::laughing0301::lmao::lol::muahaha:

Creepy giggles about a little willow switch my grandma used to sting me into not using profanity when I didn't know what profanity was because I heard it somewhere?
'Kay. :laugh::laugh2::laughing0301::lmao::lol::muahaha:

You know what? I didn't even hear "shit" until I was 6.

I was traveling with an aunt..at a gas station..boy she lit into that guy..he pretty much ran away.

I had quite a few spankings before that..deserved every one...probably more. :abgg2q.jpg:

Fighting, disobeying.

I thank God I was raised the way I was. The people that raised me knew what they were doing. Maybe not my dad, but OK. He spanked me a couple times too, and yes, I deserved it.

I'd be under the jail right now if my parents lacked in disciplining me.

Bad behavior needs to be corrected.

When children misbehave, they need punishment. Spanking works and takes up less time than time-out.
Misbehave and punishment.

A child can misbehave and I can correct then without "punishing" them. Heck I do it with adults -- like you

You can't correct a fucking thing. Got any more lies to spew?

You don't know what correct is. That's why you are incapable of correcting anything.

seek help

You're not getting off that easy with that weasel-ass answer.

Yes or No?

You're not getting off that easy with that weasel-ass answer.

Yes or No?
Do I advocate having pre-pubescent drag queens and shit?

not sure about advocating shit, as it is the result of a human function..

During my lifetime, I've seen so many "pre-pubescent drag queens" every Halloween and at talent shows... I am baffled by your obsession and hatred of the innocents

Republican children are the future of the Republican party.

Anti education

fighting over illegal immigrants for the least paying jobs

Drop out

early pregnancy

no skills

Always being on the bottom, just like now.

All that is what Republicans vote for.

How do we know?

Their policies.

Republican children are the future of the Republican party.

Anti education

fighting over illegal immigrants for the least paying jobs

Drop out

early pregnancy

no skills

Always being on the bottom, just like now.

All that is what Republicans vote for.

How do we know?

Their policies.
DC485650-606F-495D-9145-A8E179EF993F.jpeg

Forum List

Back