I did not have doubts-----HOWEVER any scary sickness caused by a
transmissible pathogen can be USED as a terrorist weapon

I don't believe that, but regardless...
CHINA AND WHO USED IT AS A WEAPON
WHEN THEY CHOSE TO LIE AND HIDE THE TRUTH

when we were finally enjoying Obama's economy that cost us
TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS THEN
AND BILLIONS IN INTEREST NOW

Of course it's a bio-weapon, created by Mother Nature to kill off the sick and the old. She's one cold bitch.

Good find and thank you......I had my doubts until I read that article..

JO
How did someone writing something somewhere that you don't even know change your mind about anything?

I recognized this name ...Andrew Rambaut.....so it's not totally unknown....and while I will admit that there is still some possibility that it was a weaponized virus I found the reasoning in the article to be very compelling....doesn't seem to be any politics in there.

Andrew Rambaut, a member of Edinburgh University's Institute of Evolutionary Biology, was a co-author on the report.

Last edited:
Whether it was or not, and I will probably always have some suspicions, at the very least, I wouldn't be at all surprised if a Whistleblower proved it was developed; China didn't do the world any favours. Worse, they denied help and have been covering up activities. Why?

If they had accepted the CDC assistance, not had the doctor who helped notify the world (paying with his life) sign a letter saying he was lying as has been reported and, decided as a nation to share information right away to others to save their lives, it's a vastly different story. They would be viewed as a member of the world of nations. The fact they didn't suggest many things. Most of all, an illustration they are not Americas ally.

A nation does hundreds of billions of dollars in trade with America, and they are so secretive. Is this really who the West wants as a major trading partner to lead the global economy? Might as just start trading in excessive amounts with Iran or N Korea then.

As far as I am concerned, the Communist government of China is just a very big North Korea. In the way they operate an their lack of concern for human life and civil liberty. All central system abuse their citizens to some degree, I'm living proof of it in Canada. These nations take it a step further.

Last edited:

And yet the Chinese are covering up everything they know about it, how it started, not sharing data, not to mention this guy, a Mr. Hong Ling, who died back on the 7th of Feb., a biochemist right there where it all began, now his bio too has been erased by the Chinese.

Even his Wiki article has changed in just the past few hours. It used to say they no longer had records on the guy. Now they just say there is no match.

What are they hiding?

China Still Not Sharing Coronavirus Information, Experts Say

Last edited:
Time to sue China for the complete world chaos it started.
How about for the sum of our debt?

Pain and suffering and all.

Whether it was or not, and I will probably always have some suspicions, at the very least, I wouldn't be at all surprised if a Whistleblower proved it was developed; China didn't do the world any favours. Worse, they denied help and have been covering up activities. Why?

If they had accepted the CDC assistance, not had the doctor who helped notify the world (paying with his life) sign a letter saying he was lying as has been reported and, decided as a nation to share information right away to others to save their lives, it's a vastly different story. They would be viewed as a member of the world of nations. The fact they didn't suggest many things. Most of all, an illustration they are not Americas ally.

A nation does hundreds of billions of dollars in trade with America, and they are so secretive. Is this really who the West wants as a major trading partner to lead the global economy? Might as just start trading in excessive amounts with Iran or N Korea then.

As far as I am concerned, the Communist government of China is just a very big North Korea. In the way they operate an their lack of concern for human life and civil liberty. All central system abuse their citizens to some degree, I'm living proof of it in Canada. These nations take it a step further.

Well...hiding it from the world for three months was almost the same as weaponizing it frankly.

JO

It is a man made BIO WEAPON they are the SHEEP IN WOLVES CLOTHING WAKE UP

Coronavirus Hoax Proven? China Now 100% Back to Work

Trump has been set up this is all crashing.

They are coming for you and the take over is happening all you idiots falling for this don't worry you will soon find out and know it when it all takes you OMFG UR clueless AS FK!!

How did someone writing something somewhere that you don't even know change your mind about anything?
I recognized this name ...Andrew Rambaut.....so it's not totally unknown....and while I will admit that there is still some possibility that it was a weaponized virus I found the reasoning in the article to be very compelling....
Not to slam on you, justoffal, but that is the Bernays Celebrity Endorsement advertising technique. You dont really know this guy at all, but since you recognise his name you feel like you do, as if he and you were members of the same little town. That is one way mass media manipulates us.

But the reasoning is all an appeal to authority when this is not a topic that has unanimous agreement among experts. There are experts who disagree too.

The reasoning is thin I think. The core of the article is:

They suggested that it cannot be an artificial creation because its structure "differed substantially from those of already known coronaviruses and mostly resembled related viruses found in bats and pangolins".

The researchers suggested that anyone looking to create a new coronavirus and use it as a bioweapon would probably have built it using the backbone of a virus that has already killed humans.

"Its distinct backbone rules out laboratory manipulation as a potential origin for SARS-CoV-2,” Andersen added.

However, we still do not know exactly how the coronavirus came into being. "​

"Would probably" kind of shoots absolute certitude into the dirt if not making it completely irrelevant.

And which of the two strains of the disease is he talking about? Not explained, why?

Look at how viruses change when their RNA/DNA goes through 'reassortment' or 'antigenic shift':
Evolution of viruses (article) | Viruses | Khan Academy

Influenza ("flu") viruses are masters of reassortment. They have eight RNA segments, each carrying one or a few genes.4^{4}4start superscript, 4, end superscript

When two influenza viruses infect the same cell at the same time, some of the new viruses made inside of the cell may have a mix of segments (e.g., segments 1-4 from strain A and segments 5-8 from strain B).

Pigs in particular are well-known "mixing vessels" for influenza viruses.5^{5}5start superscript, 5, end superscript Pig cells can be recognized, and thus infected, by both human and bird influenza viruses (as well as pig viruses). If a cell in the pig is infected with two types of virus at the same time, it may release new viruses that contain a mixture of genetic material from the human and bird viruses.​

c6c04156f1443f4d0ff420f7fa2343d442ae9114.png

The Receptor layer changes along with the core RNA, but not with COVID19. It has the same Receptor layer as a variant of SARS, hence why its full name is SARS-CoV-2.

And here are some articles that talk about the similarities:
Studies highlight nCoV similarity with SARS, family transmission

COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus 2019) – recent trends

Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Receptors Show Similarities to SARS-CoV, According to New Analysis
Decade-long structural studies by Fang Li of the University of Minnesota, et al. have shown how the SARS virus (SARS-CoV) interacts with animal and human hosts in order to infect them. The mechanics of infection by the Wuhan coronavirus appear to be similar. These investigators used the knowledge they gleaned from multiple SARS-CoV strains—isolated from different hosts in different years—and angiotensin-converting enzyme-2 (ACE2) receptors from different animal species to model predictions for the novel Wuhan coronavirus. (Both viruses use ACE2 to gain entry into the cell, but it serves normally as a regulator for heart function.)

“Our structural analyses confidently predict that the Wuhan coronavirus uses ACE2 as its host receptor,” the investigators wrote. That and several other structural details of the new virus are consistent with the ability of the Wuhan coronavirus to infect humans and with some capability to transmit among humans.

“Alarmingly, our data predict that a single mutation [at a specific spot in the genome] could significantly enhance [the Wuhan coronavirus’s] ability to bind with human ACE2,” the investigators write. For this reason, Wuhan coronavirus evolution in patients should be closely monitored for the emergence of novel mutations at the 501 position in its genome, and to a lesser extent, the 494 position, in order to predict the possibility of a more serious outbreak than has been seen so far.​

Obviously I am not an expert, but there are experts who disagree with the Brit above and it amazes me that having a recognizable name has such impact on how people think.

Last edited:
It is a man made BIO WEAPON they are the SHEEP IN WOLVES CLOTHING WAKE UP

Coronavirus Hoax Proven? China Now 100% Back to Work

Trump has been set up this is all crashing.

They are coming for you and the take over is happening all you idiots falling for this don't worry you will soon find out and know it when it all takes you OMFG UR clueless AS FK!!
and don't forgget the " you' is the population lol now that I re read this earlier I had to jump to all these pages Lmfao what else is new nothing yall aren't use to anyways.

Forum List

Back