The City of Imperial PA

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
My nephew has just made a deal on a home in this tremendous city.

I'm sort of concerned that it is too close to the Heck Hole of Pittsburgh and the rioting and burning might leak over into this neighboring villa.

What kind of arsenal is needed for someone to be safe in the City of Imperial from those who live closer?

I'm sort of concerned that it is too close to the Heck Hole of Pittsburgh and the rioting and burning might leak over into this neighboring villa.

What kind of arsenal is needed for someone to be safe in the City of Imperial from those who live closer?

Pittsburgh ain't a shit hole shit hole. They willed themselves out of Shit Hole status. It is a a proud city.

As all cities there are bad places. Pretend they don't exist.

Good luck to him. District 7 is a hotbed of wrestling and football. Hopefully stuff like that dominates his experience instead of the BLM-antifa crap that is prevalent with this dopey new generation.

The best biden voter adjustment tool for home defense is a 12 ga pump action shotgun. Or a break action single shot for the wife when she’s home alone

Pittsburgh ain't a shit hole shit hole. They willed themselves out of Shit Hole status. It is a a proud city.

/----/ Pittsburgh Crime Rates and Statistics - NeighborhoodScout
The crime rate in Pittsburgh is considerably higher than the national average across all communities in America from the largest to the smallest, although at 35 crimes per one thousand residents, it is not among the communities with the very highest crime rate.

The crime rate in Pittsburgh is considerably higher than the national average across all communities in America from the largest to the smallest, although at 35 crimes per one thousand residents, it is not among the communities with the very highest crime rate.
Sure. It is a old big city but not a shit hole shit hole

The nephew will be in the neighboring city of Imperial, not Pittsburgh. Is there much spillover of crime into Imperial? Are BLM/Antifa insurrections likely to erupt in Imperial.

It does look like a mellow place, large Honky population which will disturb libs.

The nephew will be in the neighboring city of Imperial, not Pittsburgh. Is there much spillover of crime into Imperial? Are BLM/Antifa insurrections likely to erupt in Imperial.

It does look like a mellow place, large Honky population which will disturb libs.
I don't think Pitts had too many feral creatures running around last Summer.

Boy did they cheat their asses off in Philly.

Burbs are mostly civilized, but the inner burbs might have some after birth

Forum List

Back