🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Civil War Is Here

The gutless punks on the left don't have the stones for a civil war, last about 10 minutes and they would all run home to their mommas.

The left won the war with the British and the war against your kind. Are you looking for a third beating? Okay, snowflake, be careful what you wish for.

Ahahaha we booted you punks out of the House, then the Senate, then the White House. Libs crack me up we beat them to a pulp, throw them to the ground, stomp on them, there they lay bleeding, clothes ripped to shit, mouth full of turf and they talk trash. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
The problem with that is, you're speaking as we middle American, bread basket patriots think, but the problem is there are many, many DEEP STATE REPUBLICANS that are more LIKE the democrats than different. The problem is Washington, period, the majority of it. They're drunk with power, all of them, and they don't like someone that's NOT part of the good ole boys club like Trump coming in and trying to bust up the cash cow party. So yes, it's true the modern day democrat party has morphed into pure anti American gutter trash, but to complicate that we have republicans willing to look the other way to preserve their own perverted love of free flowing lobbyist cash and insider money and power. WASHINGTON is the true enemy of the people... the GOVERNMENT.

Last edited:
I am not going to Trump rallies, so none of this affects me personally so far. But I remember it like yesterday when the Rodney King riots broke out and Los Angeles descended into complete chaos. Things were quiet in Pasadena, where I lived, but only because the Pasadena Police went on 12 and 12 watches, with no time off allowed, to maximize police presence on the streets. Had the Los Angeles Police acted in a similar manner, the riots would probably been avoided. But the LAPD actually evacuated from the riot epicenter, and allowed it to spread. By the time it was over, 50 people were dead, hundreds of buildings were burned down, and nothing useful had been accomplished. They bravely said they would rebuild LA, but riot damaged areas do not get rebuilt. Businesses can't rebuild because no one will sell them fire insurance after a riot. So riot destroyed buildings stay empty and boarded up, forever.
So long as the left keeps burning down their own stuff I got no problem, but when they come out to the rural areas we have something for them...

I'm not worried.
My neighborhood is 90% white upper middle class Texans and there are well over 48'000 homes in my master planned community. Of those 48k homes 70'000 of the occupants are male and most likely own guns.

Think about that libs.....That's a Corp or two Divisions in my neighborhood alone.
Oh Fuck You!! You white gun nuts will get your ass kicked by the DRONES while the rest of America sits back and laughs!!!!

There are to many guns in the hands of patriots so if it goes hot guess who's going to win...

THE CIVIL WAR IS HERE

The left doesn’t want to secede. It wants to rule.
March 27, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
asdf.jpg

A civil war has begun.

This civil war is very different than the last one. There are no cannons or cavalry charges. The left doesn’t want to secede. It wants to rule. Political conflicts become civil wars when one side refuses to accept the existing authority. The left has rejected all forms of authority that it doesn’t control.

The left has rejected the outcome of the last two presidential elections won by Republicans. It has rejected the judicial authority of the Supreme Court when it decisions don’t accord with its agenda. It rejects the legislative authority of Congress when it is not dominated by the left.

It rejected the Constitution so long ago that it hardly bears mentioning.

It was for total unilateral executive authority under Obama. And now it’s for states unilaterally deciding what laws they will follow. (As long as that involves defying immigration laws under Trump, not following them under Obama.) It was for the sacrosanct authority of the Senate when it held the majority. Then it decried the Senate as an outmoded institution when the Republicans took it over.

The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head. They are engaged in a struggle for power against the government. That’s not protest. It’s not activism. The old treason of the sixties has come of age. A civil war has begun.

This is a primal conflict between a totalitarian system and a democratic system. Its outcome will determine whether we will be a free nation or a nation of slaves.

The Civil War is Here

You fucking alt-right keyboard kowboys need to be boxed up and shipped to China. You can get jobs working in Ivanka's shoe factory and Donald's tie shop. That will keep you out of our hair and yourselves out of trouble.

There are to many guns in the hands of patriots so if it goes hot guess who's going to win...

THE CIVIL WAR IS HERE

The left doesn’t want to secede. It wants to rule.
March 27, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
asdf.jpg

A civil war has begun.

This civil war is very different than the last one. There are no cannons or cavalry charges. The left doesn’t want to secede. It wants to rule. Political conflicts become civil wars when one side refuses to accept the existing authority. The left has rejected all forms of authority that it doesn’t control.

The left has rejected the outcome of the last two presidential elections won by Republicans. It has rejected the judicial authority of the Supreme Court when it decisions don’t accord with its agenda. It rejects the legislative authority of Congress when it is not dominated by the left.

It rejected the Constitution so long ago that it hardly bears mentioning.

It was for total unilateral executive authority under Obama. And now it’s for states unilaterally deciding what laws they will follow. (As long as that involves defying immigration laws under Trump, not following them under Obama.) It was for the sacrosanct authority of the Senate when it held the majority. Then it decried the Senate as an outmoded institution when the Republicans took it over.

The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head. They are engaged in a struggle for power against the government. That’s not protest. It’s not activism. The old treason of the sixties has come of age. A civil war has begun.

This is a primal conflict between a totalitarian system and a democratic system. Its outcome will determine whether we will be a free nation or a nation of slaves.

The Civil War is Here

So still scared of Obama. Maybe your little itty bitty nuts will descend again by Christmas.

I am not going to Trump rallies, so none of this affects me personally so far. But I remember it like yesterday when the Rodney King riots broke out and Los Angeles descended into complete chaos. Things were quiet in Pasadena, where I lived, but only because the Pasadena Police went on 12 and 12 watches, with no time off allowed, to maximize police presence on the streets. Had the Los Angeles Police acted in a similar manner, the riots would probably been avoided. But the LAPD actually evacuated from the riot epicenter, and allowed it to spread. By the time it was over, 50 people were dead, hundreds of buildings were burned down, and nothing useful had been accomplished. They bravely said they would rebuild LA, but riot damaged areas do not get rebuilt. Businesses can't rebuild because no one will sell them fire insurance after a riot. So riot destroyed buildings stay empty and boarded up, forever.
So long as the left keeps burning down their own stuff I got no problem, but when they come out to the rural areas we have something for them...

I'm not worried.
My neighborhood is 90% white upper middle class Texans and there are well over 48'000 homes in my master planned community. Of those 48k homes 70'000 of the occupants are male and most likely own guns.

Think about that libs.....That's a Corp or two Divisions in my neighborhood alone.
Oh Fuck You!! You white gun nuts will get your ass kicked by the DRONES while the rest of America sits back and laughs!!!!

Since when did hood rats have drones?

Stupidest O/P I've seen in months on here. Macho bullshit from somebody who lives in their mother's basement and works at Starbucks.

It's been two months, how's the civil war going? The 7 angry preppers with a plan run out of snacks yet?

I'm not worried.

Hey "Fuck Face" just letting you know that the Red State-caused "Civil War" will be put down by Gov't Drones.

The gutless punks on the left don't have the stones for a civil war, last about 10 minutes and they would all run home to their mommas.

The left won the war with the British and the war against your kind. Are you looking for a third beating? Okay, snowflake, be careful what you wish for.

Ahahaha we booted you punks out of the House, then the Senate, then the White House. Libs crack me up we beat them to a pulp, throw them to the ground, stomp on them, there they lay bleeding, clothes ripped to shit, mouth full of turf and they talk trash. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
The problem with that is, you're speaking as we middle American, bread basket patriots think, but the problem is there are many, many DEEP STATE REPUBLICANS that are more LIKE the democrats than different. The problem is Washington, period, the majority of it. They're drunk with power, all of them, and they don't like someone that's NOT part of the good ole boys club like Trump coming in and trying to bust up the cash cow party. So yes, it's true the modern day democrat party has morphed into pure anti American gutter trash, but to complicate that we have republicans willing to look the other way to preserve their own perverted love of free flowing lobbyist cash and insider money and power. WASHINGTON is the true enemy of the people... the GOVERNMENT.
I think this is what you're trying to say.

I'm not worried.

Hey "Fuck Face" just letting you know that the Red State-caused "Civil War" will be put down by Gov't Drones.

Silly boi...the military hates your kind,as do the police.

I'm not worried.

Silly boi...the military hates your kind,as do the police.
Heeeeeeeeee.......the military won't allow Red State Conservatives to start a Civil War! In fact, Drones are the anti Civil War weaponry to stop and Win a Civil War!!!!

We could be headed for civil war, all thanks to a ruling class that does all it can to keep Americans divided. Americans of all persuasions use to have much in common, not any more.

The ruling class controls the media. They can use the media to inflame Americans, some of whom will easily resort to violence. I suspect it won't take much for a civil war to begin. We know the ruling class, MSM, and the radical Left will gladly inflame any issue into violence.
The cocksucker's like soros...

yes goyim it's all soros fault

Yes I remember the riots and thought they were stupid. the things that I remembered was the King thing started over a Female Highway Patrol pulled the large person over. I disagreed that four LEOs had to jump him. I was a Deputy Sgt at the time and I had my guys do the following. Pull the suspect over order him out of the car, if he refused call for backup. This means that only two to the scene, if that does not work call for more backup until you talk him down. Most of the time a tazar in the hands of a LEO will work. I hated the clubbing we never carried them. But you post was right on target.
I knew there was a problem with excessive force at the LAPD when I read that they had violently broken up a pro-life rally. They were dragging women up the stairs by their hair. They covered up their badges with black tape so they could not be identified by their victims. I read about this in the pro-life press, but the mainstream media did not report the story, because the victims were pro-lifers, and the media had no problem with excessive force against pro-lifers. But when the victim was a black man, and it got caught on video, suddenly excessive force at the LAPD was a story the media would tell. But by then, of course, it was too late to heal all the damage the LAPD had caused over the years in the black community.
Sadly I do agree in the days of old the police were trained to remove people without clubs pulling by the hair it was done with your hands. It was a part judo and combat judo. I had many people who said" You can't arrest me", and they got arrested without going to the Hospital. POLICE have fallen victims of poor training. Steven Segel (sp?) was on TV training some yahoos in Miss in the same technician moves that I was tought We were taught CCC Command, Control, Confine.
The police haven't fallen victim to poor training. In the old days the police had height and weight standards. The police today are small and weak. They cannot control some 6"3" linebacker who bulked up in the prison gym.

Once the standards were lowered to allow in women, they were lowered across the board allowing in slight men as well. Compounding this tragedy was the focus moving from law enforcement to negotiation and understanding. Outreach to gays, outreach to gangs. That's what's given us weak and foolish police.

Keep believing that Liberals don't own guns, you fucking pussy.

Not even close to the number of Conservatives who own firearms.
The Drones will be targeting Conservatives who own FIREARMS!!!!!!

Hate to break it to ya but the people who fly those drones hate your type.

Forum List

Back